Dear You 4

Walking through the door, seeing alot of people sitting and waiting. Walking through the empty and quiet hall. Opened the door and saw him. Laying on his bed, sleeping peacefully.

       Watching him as he sleep, holding his hand. His eyes flattered open, looked into my eyes and smiled. My tears were trying to burst but I held it.

       "Hi L." I said with a smile on my face. He smiled and told stories about his dream. He dreamt us in front of everyone, in front of his and my family, in front of the altar and in front of the priest. Our dream wedding day.

        He dreamt about two little children fighting and calling for their mom. They ran in front of him and called him dad. I was their mother and his wife.

         He dreamt it. I so happy and sad at the same time. The day ended, the visiting time ended. I needed to go home, but I couldn't. I couldn't let his hand go, couldn't let his smile disappear, couldn't let his sent fade, couldn't go away from his side..... I just couldn't.

          The next day I was ready to visit, but when I came to the room....... he was gone. A letter left on his bed and my name was written in there. I read the letter and it only made me cry.

   Dear Eli,

         Hi!

          I really don't know where to start. Ummmm...... Do you remembered the day we first met. You hit me on the face, and thought I was a kidnapper or something. Where in fact you drop your wallet, and I was being a gentleman, forgiven you when you didn't apologize.

         But know let's talk about our future. I want us to be married, have a baby. I want to see you get pregnant, surprise me, telling me your pregnant out of the blue. Me jumping out of joy that I'm going to be a father.

       If it's a boy, I would watch him play sports. Support him, yelling his name through the crowd. I want him to experience playing, that I didn't experienced.

       If it's a girl, I would spoil her and you would stop me from spoiling her. I wouldn't let any boys near my little princess. I want that to happen.

       I want to go to water parks, and you would teach me how to swim. You wearing a bikini and I would see guys looking at you. Covering your body with my jacket. You getting jealous from the stares of women around and hug me. I want that.

       But if I can't make it through please promise me to be happy. Promise me that you would move on. Promise me you'll make a family. Promise me you'll find another. Another guy, who will not leave your side. I know your mad at me for not telling you my operation is today. But please make my promises into reality.

      I love you......

      P.S .....

        I couldn't hold my tears any longer. I couldn't be happy without him, I can't love without him. I was the only one in the room. I couldn't hear any sounds, but my voice. My voice cracked and my tears couldn't stop. Hugging the letter, so tightly, while my tears burst. His last request made me cried.

       P.S

         Don't love anyone like you love me. Wait for me.... please. I'm begging, please don't replace me from your heart while it still has hope. I want to be with you days, weeks, months, years, decades.... always.

         I kept crying and crying until it stop.

~~~~~ 5 years ~~~~~

       "No don't do that brother!"

       "Blehhhh!"

       "Mommy! Brother is being a meany."

       " No I don't."

       " Yes you are."

     A little girl and boy still arguing while their parents watched them. They faced each other and smiled. Living with happiness. The husband rubbing his hands on his wife belly. Feeling the little baby inside.

       "Kids! The baby's kicking!"

      The children stopped arguing and ran to feel the baby from their mom's stomach.

     The couple looked at each other and looked at their children.

     " L, I kept my promise to be happy, have a family and have a handsome and awesome husband." The girl said looking in front of him.

     " You sure did my Eli." L kissed Eli's forehead. They lived side by side. L had a successful operation, and Eli kept his promise.