1 | THE START OF IT ALL

DIGITAL DESIRE || TWILIGHT J.H. © videle 2018

DISCLAIMER: I, videle, do NOT own Twilight, its characters, or its plot. I only own this story, my characters, and my own plot.

//

Nova Swan was a unique sixteen year old girl. Born in Forks, Washington, only to move with her mother and twin sister to Phoenix, Arizona a few years after being birthed. Nova was a polar opposite of her twin, Isabella "Bella" Swan. While Bella was awkward, sometimes shy, and introverted, Nova was confident, brave, and extroverted. Despite being the younger twin, Nova seemed to be the overprotective sister.

When she hit her sixteenth birthday, her mother, Renee, allowed her to dye her hair. Little did the woman know what her daughter had in mind. Renee expected Nova to get blonde or light brown hair, not alabaster white.

Nova adored her white hair, despite her mother's dismay for it. Bella didn't really mind the white, but she didn't completely approve of it either. Phil, who was Renee's boyfriend, actually liked it, though. Not as much as Nova herself, but he did like it.

The white-haired girl was a mystery to many people. Although she usually came off as blunt and gave away information, she still managed to stash away her darkest secrets. The only details she gave away about her life were unimportant ones. Everyone knew she was hiding something, but they weren't sure what it was.

Nova had many friends and acquaintances, but only a few close companions. Bella was one of them, since she was pretty close to her twin sister.

She also had a friend named Tate, who was a tall, black-haired boy that was talented at basically any sport. Then there was Jasmine, a ginger-haired girl who had a strange obsession with lip gloss and chap-stick. Lastly, Garret, a blond boy who was always looking for trouble.

Nova communicated with her friends regularly outside of school. Recently, she had damaged her phone in the shower. In a rather funny way, actually. Bella insisted dancing in the shower was dangerous, so to prove her wrong, Nova danced in the shower while Bella was brushing her hair. In the end, Nova's phone paid the price of her mistake.

Finally, Nova got another phone. She paid for half of it, while her mother generously paid for the other half. The teenager had to add everyone's numbers back to it, though.

Except when she added Jasmine's number into her phone, she used a wrong digit. One wrong digit that changed her life forever.

//

[Nova] hey bish why arent u at school

[Nova] did u skip?

[Nova] aww i knew u had it in u little rebel

[Unknown] Who is this?

[Nova] ur best hoe

[Nova] the one u stole ice cream from last night??

[Unknown] I didn't steal ice cream from anyone last night...

[Nova] u sure?

[Nova] it was choc chip and everyone loves choc chip so maybe u did

[Unknown] No I'm extra sure I didn't.

[Unknown] Wrong number?

[Nova] ...this isnt jasmine?

[Unknown] No

[Nova] shit

[Nova] well i guess this is more karma for dropping my phone while dancing in the shower

[Unknown] You dance in the shower?

[Nova] u mean u don't???

[Unknown] I sing in the shower but I don't dance.

[Nova] y not?

[Unknown] Danger.

[Nova] ffs u sound like my sister

[Nova] dancing in the shower is not dangerous!!

[Unknown] Tell that to your broken phone.

[Nova] sassy. i like it.

[Nova] sHiT

[Unknown] What?

[Nova] TEACHR BUYE

[Unknown] Um... goodbye?

//