『6』

Third person's POV:
"Stop trying, you're never gonna manage to escape. All the exits are sealed off already even if you manage to get out of those ropes." The tall man informed
(Y/N) in a mocking manner as he leaned comfortably against the wall, clicking his tongue.

(Y/N) let out a sigh of tiredness as she decided to heed the stranger's words. She had been struggling with the ropes for awhile now, attempting to escape. However, the ropes just would not give way.

"Ah, well, I should introduce myself, shouldn't I?" The man added. "I'm Chanyeol, a member of the Mafia gang, whose leader has a bone to pick with your father." He raised his arm, revealing a tattoo inked on it that read "We Are One". Other than that tattoo, there were many other scrapes, scratches, and long scars that had most likely been caused by missed shots of bullets and knives.

(Y/N) lifted an eyebrow at the tattoo. She had seen the exact same print on another man's arm, at her father's dungeon.

Suddenly, a pang of guilt rushed through (Y/N). She had vaguely remembered that her father had commanded her to assassinate one of them. Could it be that they were from the same gang? Highly likely.
There was also a very high possibility that the person whom she had killed under her father's instructions was the person that caused the Mafia Leader to despise her father.

Had she killed a very important person? That's why the Mafia Leader had gone for her? (Y/N) shuddered at the thought.

But, she thought, if the Mafia Leader had really gone for her because of that reason, why hasn't he killed her yet? Is it because they still had something they wanted from her father?

Seeing her troubled face, Chanyeol grinned. " I see that you have many questions unanswered. You are free to ask me anything you want. Not sure if I'll be much help, though."

At least he's trying to help me, (Y/N) thought.

"What do you guys want from me?"

"Ah, I figured you'd ask that one. Let's say, we don't want anything from you. It's your father who's at fault. Blame him for anything the Mafia Leader is going to do to you."

(Y/N)'s POV:
Anything the Mafia Leader is going to do to me? I mentally cursed. But why should I fear? I have nothing left to lose anyways. I relaxed a little, after that realisation.

"Why so calm? Shouldn't you be fretting by now? You're not scared at all?" Came the questions from Chanyeol.

"Not really."

"And why is that?"

"I have nothing now. My father would surely dispose of me if I go back anyways. And I don't have any other family members, it's just him."

"Doesn't he treat you well? I mean, you're the heir and everything, there is no reason for him to want you dead or anything." Chanyeol scratched his head.

"You don't understand. He killed my mother. His next target is me."

Widening his eyes, Chanyeol mouthed a "What?"

"Yes, and that is why I am prepared to face anything and everything that comes towards me- I have nothing, absolutely nothing, to lose." I finished, heaving a sigh.

"Well, the Leader was deciding on something for you...."

"What? What do you mean by that?"

Chanyeol chuckled, looking at my shocked expression. "He was talking about letting you in. With us. In our group. And that is why you shouldn't want to escape. Who knows? We might get your father back for what he has done to us. Even you. And-" He was cut off by his phone buzzing in his pocket of the jet black suit pants that he had donned on. He fished the device out, his eyes fixed at the caller ID.

"Yes, Sir?" He answered.

"Where are you and (Y/N)?"

"In the deepest dungeon, like you told me to, Sir."

"Good. And I need to hear your option about (Y/N) too. What do you think about Kai's idea?"

"I'm totally fine with that." Chanyeol replied, ending the call after a few "Yes, Sir"s.

"So what did he say?" I queried, figuring out that the caller was the Mafia Leader.

Chanyeol slipped his phone back into his pocket before answering, "It's settled. The Leader has decided-you're in our gang."