The Alphas Abused mate

Avalon POV

-----Flashback-----

"Honey get in the safe OK mommy and daddy are going to go help the pack" my mom said "mommy why can't the fighters do it aren't you supposed to be protect you are the Luna you know" I say while crying.

"BABY RUN" my mom screams.

-----End of flashback-----

I wake up screaming and sweating, I immediately cover my mouth hoping I didn't wake John or anyone from my adoptive family. "Just my luck" I thought, as I hear footsteps coming from down the hall. I brace myself as the door opens and there in front of me stood John the person I hated most in the world, aside from the rouges that killed my pack and family. John throw his first punch of the day while saying " you worthless bitch no one will ever want you" he spit "you can't even sleep without ruining something I feel bad for your mate he will surely reject you". I cried for 5 minutes after he left knowing they will want me to make them breakfast. I walk down stair to see Ralph my adoptive 'brother'. As I pass he gropes my ass like always leaving me feeling abused and violated. As I walk to the drive I ask Ralph what he would like to day, He replied by saying "anything as long as after your done I get to eat you." I quickly turned my head away so he won't see me crying as I'm sure he was being truthful. I ended up making eggs which was apparently a bad choice since when john and Martha saw them they both slapped and punched me twice. I ran up to my room after so I could get ready for school. "Oh God Avalon you look like shit" I say to my self "maybe john is right and my mate won't want me" I say as I look in the mirror. I got out of the shower and decode to wear my blue long sleeve shirt with skinny jeans and my jean jacket. To be honest if they let me have more food then the too times I get to eat a week I would look hot but right now with my weak body I look bony and gross. As I grab my bag for school I noticed my iPod on the ground and quickly grab it. you see john never let's me buy anything for myself unless it's clothes and he would be pissed if he found out about it. I run out the door hoping I wouldn't get a slap on the way out.

30 minutes earlier

Tyler's POV

"Honey get up you don't want to be late for you first day at school do you" " actually mom I do I don't feel like going to hell today" I mumble but of course my mom got me out of bed with clothes by the sink and keys on the hook. "ugh" I thought to myself "is this even important alpha is not a job that requires trigonometry." I hop out of the shower and mind link my bro's that I'm leaving so they better hurry. I quickly pit my clothes on and head to school "well this should be fun."

authors note

this is my first book so I hope you enjoy I will update every Saturday so be prepared I might even update on Wednesday to. Hope you enjoy comment what you think and criticism is OK well bye Oh and Avalon is 16 if you r wondering