E.K|Cute As You

Your POV

"Did you guys all see how hot Henry looked today! God, I'd kill for ten minutes alone with him. Y/n, what do you think?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, super hot." I replied, not taking my eyes off the adorable boy who'd just made his way into the cafeteria.

"Oh, God. Please tell me you aren't staring at Kaspbrak over there. Look at him- Is that a fanny pack?" Your table erupted into laughter, and someone managed to throw an apple at him, which knocked over his milk carton.

He glanced up in surprise, and his eyes landed on you. You shot a cold glare to the boy who threw the apple and stood, beginning to make your way over to this Kaspbrak kid.

"Hello." You smiled and say across from him. You felt a grape hit the back of your head and turned around to flip off the girl who threw it- the same one who was just daydreaming about Henry Bowers.

"Uh, hi.." Kaspbrak obviously didn't expect anyone to sit by him- or he just wasn't used to it.

"What's your name?" I asked, giving him a warm smile. I didn't want him to be scared, not that I was exactly the most intimidating person.

"I'm Eddie."

"Well Eddie, my name's Y/n. D'ya wanna go sit by the stares where those assholes can't pelt us with apples?"

"Are you sure you wanna talk to me? You're ruining your reputation." Eddie objected, raising a brow at me. I simply smiled and nodded, grabbing his hand and dragging him toward the door. Maybe a bit too forcefully, since he almost tripped over his own two feet.

One we made it into the halls, I still held his hand in mine. I'd even started swinging it back and forth, until I looked over and saw how uncomfortable he looked.

"Oh, sorry." I let go.

"What, why'd you let go?" He looked over at me before his eyes widened, "Not that I care or anything."

"'Cause you looked uncomfortable." I said, "Were you?"

"No, just- just nervous. I've never held hands with someone as pretty/handsome as you." The last part came out as a mumble, but I heard it nonetheless.

"Well, in that case..." I laced my hand back with his, and flashed him a toothy grin before swinging them back and forth again. I didn't see him react, but I did hear him inhale sharply for a moment.

"Where are we going?" Eddie asked, realizing I'd lead him out the doors to the building.

"The park!" I said, "It's awfully boring in school."

"But- But we still have four periods left in school!"

"Oh well."

He could've left if he wanted to, and he knew that. I didn't have a death frip on his hand, and he didn't seem all to opposed to the idea of skipping.

"So, Eddie, what happened to the group of kids you usually sit with?" I asked, looking over to him.

"They all skipped today. It took Ben and Stan some convincing, but they somehow managed once Beverly said she'd buy ice cream for them." Eddie said.

"Well, then, where are they! I'd like to meet them. Are they all as cute as you?"

"They went to the quar- wait, what?"

"C'mon, to the quarry!"