Chapter 1 edited

hey u guys well here is another of my books pleasee comment and like (hopefully)

FLASH BACK.....

"Kimberly this is the last time you get in such mess, I warned you so many fucked up times and you don't listen-" my dad said "yeah yeah," I dismissed my hand not caring and rolling my eyes.

"As I was saying you pushed your limit with your street racing, from now on you're going to get a body guard," he said and the look on his face was so angry I could practically see steam coming from his face and to top it off he had his arms crossed grrr

"wth??? I'm not getting a body guard, I can protect myself," I argued getting angry.

"The decision has been made, he will come next week and accompany you to and fro going to school and if you go out. When your mother and I leave he will be staying at the house and will be with you at all times, am I understood?" he said.

"Yes sir," I said angrily and left his office going to my room and slamming the door.

God why me, what did I do to deserve this? My anger issues are really getting the best of me, well there's only one thing to do and to not start World War 3 with my dear daddy!

*note the sarcasm

I put my hair in a messy bun and suited up while having my bikini under the suit, when I was ready I went to the garage.

I got my surf board from the special room we have in the garage and tied it up to my new 2014 Toyota land cruiser Prado and went to the beach.

END OF FLASH BACK......

Now just like last week I'm on the beach surfing with my guy friends.

I've met them when I was 14 and they were 16, they're practically my big older and protective brothers, I hate and love them.

When I get home I'll be meeting my new bodyguard oh I can't wait, god I don't even know him and I despise him already.

So my name is Kimberly Loftner and I'm the single (biological) child of the famous Daniel and Lola Loftner.

My parents are filthy rich and they travel most of the time on business. So I'm all alone in my house with the 500 body guards my dad has around the whole mansion and estate. No joke!

I'm 17 years old and in about 3 months I'll be 18, considering its August, I'm excited since I'm going to the biggest ice skating rink in the world for my birthday yay! I guess having rich parents has its benefits.

I have a passion for cars and bikes, I love doing extreme sports and love surfing as well as other sports.

I'm a straight A student and I'm a bad ass when I'm not around school grounds.

I know I act all high about it but in school, but since I was little my parents have drilled me in the respect for my elders, well at least when I was younger they would take me with them but as I got around 15, they would just leave me alone at the mansion. So guess what?

I actually hold my tongue for teachers but I do get in fights if I'm provoked and even if I get detention, or get suspended I never go lower than an A. I guess that's the only reason the school hasn't kicked me out, since my standards are high in academics they need that, so they just suck up whatever I do.

Besides all of this I love my life, even though I'm a book worm I love to party.

Let's just say I love different things but I don't go overboard, know what I mean?

And finally my 3 guy friends: Wesley, Jake and David.

Wesley has blondish hair with blue eyes, Jake has black hair with piercing blue eyes and lastly David had brown hair with chocolate eyes and I got to tell you all these guys are sweet to me but they are man whores so you really need to look out for them.

And last but not least is me; I have light brown hair with natural golden highlights. I'm light skin colored and have a nose piercing-not a nose ring- i hate those but all in all a nose piercing.

My hair is in long layered haircut and my nails are always manicured but not so long that they get in the way.

I have brown color eyes and I love to coat my lips in red lipstick, I love to cook and try new things-

"Come on Kim!" I heard Jake calling me.

"OK OK I'm going dammit," I answer and get up with my surf board.