Chapter 1

Tony's PoV

I walk out of the building, I'm just after a meeting. "I'm going to take a walk" I say to Pepper and Happy as I walk down the street not giving them a chance to argue.

I decided to walk and clear my mind, I had a lot to take care of. As I walk down the street somebody with a grey hoodie bumps into me. "Oh I'm sorry sir" a feminine voice says and quickly walks away.

She's was acting sketchy and I know a thief when I see one. I check my pockets just in case and my phone, wallet and keys were missing. "HEY!" I yell she looks back and I can see her unmistakable ocean blue eye and coffee brown eye. I run after her, even tho I wasn't in the mood but I still did it.

She ran and she was fast, but I chased after her. I chased her into an alley way and she was stuck. She turned around gave me a smirk before jumping over the wall. "Oh you fast bitch" I mutter before heading out of the alley.

Fox's PoV

I shove the wallet, phone and keys into my backpack. I walk down the street smiling at my success, I need to head to my Dads house my mom said he left him for being ignorant. So he's probably poor saying that but he's my only option.

I knock on the wooden door to my Moms lawyer. Her lawyer answers, he's a nice man with short cut blond hair, chocolate brown eyes. "Hi Fox did you come into consideration?" He asks. "Yes Mr Deane, I did I'm going to live my so called Dad" I answer.

"Well then let's head to his house now let me just grab my briefcase" he says and walks back in as I wait there awkwardly. "Ok got it let's go" he says and we make our way down the street.

We stop outside Avengers tower. "Ok Mr Deane are you sure this is the right place?" I ask as I tug on the straps of my green backpack. "Yup it says here that your dad is.... Antony Stark" He says as he reads a piece of paper.

We enter the building but I take a seat while Mr Deane talks to the secretary. I stare out the window with my hood up. Antony Stark, Antony Stark, Tony Stark. Oh god.

"Your sure that's shes my kid?" A voice asks, Tony Stark "yes and she's in your custody" Mr Deane says. "F.R.I.D.A.Y run a DNA test" Tony says. "Yes sir" the AI's British voice says.

5 minutes later, the test comes back "DNA test confirmed, this is your biological daughter" The AI responds, I could actually here Tony mentally curse "Ok where do I sign" He asks like some depressed person. "Goodbye and take good care of this young girl Mr Stark" Mr Deane says as he leaves.

"Come on kid" Tony says as he walks over to me, I take off my hood and look at him. This is the guy who I pick-pocketed, "Come on let's head upstairs" he says, grabbing my wrist and literally dragging me into the elevator.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y Main room please" He asks his AI. The whole elevator ride was awkward, I stare at him studying him, he sees me staring and locks eyes with me. I think he recognises who I am puts his hand out. "My stuff" he demands.

"What stuff?" I ask pretending to be clueless. I hear the elevator door ding but ignore it "GIVE ME MY FUCKING STUFF!" Tony yells at me "Tony don't yell at the poor kid" some guy says. I take off my backpack and hand him his phone, wallet and keys.

"Jeez this little girl stole from you" another guy remarks. "I regret my decision, I think an orphanage is better" I mumble. "Who's the kid?" Another asks "I don't know" Tony says as he rubs his temples.

"I'm Fox Woods Stark, Antony's one-night hookup kid" I answer for him. "Why am I not surprised?" The first guy asks himself.

A/N:

Good story??

Word count: 698