Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Leo's POV

I woke up the next morning and looked over to see Charlie still asleep.

Perfection. I zoned out and didn't realize that Charlie woke up. "It's not nice to stare." Charlie said smirking snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking." I replied looking down blushing. "What were you thinking about?" Charlie asked me.

I looked back up at him and answered "Nothing important and let's forget yesterday please. Thank you. " "Okay, but if you need to talk, I'm always here."

Charlie said getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I wish I could tell him what's wrong and how I'm feeling but I can't. It will destroy our friendship probably.. After about 20 minutes or longer Charlie came out of the bathroom fully dressed. The blue  jeans, the black shirt and brown jacket made him look amazingly good looking too.

He walked to his bed and picked up his phone. "Wanna  hang out today, bro?"

"Nah,sorry. I can't. Y/n decided that we should hang out today. Hope that's okay with you. Maybe another time."

Charlie replied walking to door and opening it.

"Yeah, another time. Have fun, bye!"

"thanks Leo, have a great day as well. Bye"
I nodded looking down as Charlie walked out of the hotel room, closing the door behind him.

I couldn't help myself and started crying.. I can't keep going like this. I need to find a distraction. It's getting harder to make myself believe that he won't love me ever.

Maybe it will be better if I really leave. I mean he has a loving girlfriend, cars, money, he's famous as well. 

But I can't leave everything behind now. Not yet. When the time comes and I won't be able to take it anymore.

Then I'll go.

To be continued..

Hope you enjoy this book 💓✨