Don't leave me. (Niam one-shot)

Start from the beginning

“But you don’t smoke!”

“I was trying it! I didn’t like it though…” Niall said.

“Okay… I believe you. But please, don’t start smoking! I don’t want you to die from cancer!” Liam begged. “No, I’m not going to die from cancer” Niall thought.

“Liam, relax, I’m not going to start smoking! I was just curious, since Zayn smokes” Niall covered up.

“Okay… Well, I’m going to watch the rest of Finding Nemo, care to join?” Liam asked.

“Nah, I’ll be on my room, kay?” Niall smiled, and walked back up the stairs till his room.

//later//

“Niall? Louis, Eleanor, Harry, Danielle and me are going out to eat, want to join?” Liam asked, standing in Niall’s door, watching him play guitar.

“Nah, I’m not that hungry, have fun!” Niall smiled.  Liam sighed, and walked over to Niall’s bed. He sat down besides the blond boy.

“Niall, are you sure you are ok? You seem to don’t want to go out with us anymore, you are pulling yourself away from your friends… Are something bothering you?” Liam asked.

“No, I’m just not feeling well… I have had a little nausea lately, sorry for not telling you…” Niall covered up. “You should stop lying to your friend, Niall” Niall’s inner voice said, but he ignored it.

“Ok… Be a good lad, ok? Don’t turn the head upside down!” Liam laughed, and got up from the bed. He bent down, kissed the leprechaun’s forehead, and went down.

“Bye!” Niall heard from the first floor, and a door that closed.  Niall sat still a few minutes; to be sure they were gone. He got up from the bed, and went downstairs, to get a pen and some paper.

“I’m sorry I did this to the band, to my family, to you guys. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t take it. I couldn’t see him with someone else than me, so I decided to leave this world. I know I’m an idiot. I don’t know if you guys are going to miss me, or not. Actually, I kind of hope that you will, but I really don’t know. Maybe you guys hate me because I ruined the band.

Liam, I know you and Danielle are the cutest couple ever, but still I wanted to be in her place. I didn’t want her in your arms; I didn’t want her to be your girlfriend. I know, she is the sweetest girl ever, but still. I was jealous. So I decided to kill myself.

I love you.

Love Niall”

He wrote down on the paper. He laid it on the kitchen counter so the boys would see it when they got home.

He got upstairs again, and went to the bathroom. The shiny metal was on the sink, ready to be used. He took it up, and pressed it slowly against his wrist. Niall bit his lip, and let the metal go further down. The blood was running down on the white tiles, leaving red dots. He pressed it as far down as he could, and took the metal out again. The blood was flowing out of his wrist. Niall couldn’t see clear, the world was getting blurry. Niall were really dizzy. And then he fainted.