The Phantom family

*Mariah's prov*

I woke up to a head smashing stop. Not a crash, but I did hit my head on the inner walls of the van.

" Were here" one of the men said. Then I was violently grabbed and dragged some where. Hopefully they took Chucky with me. When we reached they're destination they took off my blind fold and the tape that was on my mouth. I looked around and noticet that I was in a powder room. (make up room)

The men shoved me in and tossed me Chucky. After that they slammed the door shut. I put Chucky on my shoulder and started walking around the room. Once I was done looking around. I tryed to open the door I came from but it was looked. From the out side in. But let me tell you about this room now. This room is.....how do I say a medium size room. It has a large mirror right in front of the room, and a shit load of lights around the mirror. And right below the mirror is like a desk or what ever you want to call it. It has all kinds of stuff you would us to touch up your face, and a straightener/curling iron. But in front of the desk was a chair that looked like it was for a queen. I sat in the chair waiting to see what would happen to me next.

"Excuse me miss,  Rico will be right with you in just a moment."I was now looking around to try to find the voice that was speaching to me. I didn't answer her but I couldn't fine her. " I'm here, I'm here sweetie." as I'm guessing Rico is busted through the door.

"Ohh girl chu'r stunning."

"Thank you I'm guessing........Rico."

"Ohh,  no problem chu'r so pretty.  I know what chu should wear its going to look amazing on chu."

"Wait Rico why am I here? Why me?  What do you want with me."

" Hush girl I will tell you once I come back. " He walked out the room shuts and locks the door behind him. Why me? Is all I could think of. A couple of minutes later Rico come back.        " I'm back sweetie and here are some clothes for chu. "

"Well thank you but why are you doing this? "

" It's for the auction that will be happening in 45 minutes."

" What auction? "

"The vampire action chu silly. "

" Vampires are re-" he cut me off.

"Ohh chu have a lil ferret that's cute. Hold on ima get you a leash that matches chu'r outfit. " He leaves me once again.

I look at my clothes that he handed me and decide to put them on. I put on a shirt that said *BITE ME* written across my boobs and it also has mini skulls all over the shirt. The shirt only covered up my boobs. So my stomach was exposed. After that I put on some black booty shorts. Might as well just walk out there naked cuz that's how I felt. Rico walked back in the room.

" Ohh sweetie chu look gorgeous in that outfit. I'm so jelly right now ^ω^."

"That's sweet an all but....  I don't have a bra on and I feel naked."

" Chu are apposed to look sexy not average,  and if chu are lucky chu might get a Prince to buy chu. Now hush girl I need to tell chu what to do on stage. Now come here and sit in this chair so i can straighten/brush chu'r hair cuz its all frizzy. "

Rico pulled out the chair and waved his hand to kinda tell me to sit.

"Now when chu'r out there chu need to look and feel an be sexy. Don't be shy to show chu'r stuff just let it out. Chu shall walk down the stage and walk back, don't run. Do not make eye contact with any of the vampires out there because if you do they can get inside chu brain and read your thought. Only chu'r Master shall do that. "