Chapter 9

Yay!! One hundred and forty seven reads and nine votes. I cant believe this is happening to me. I twerked when i saw it. You guys are simply amazing.  I love you all.

PS: I've made up my mind. Regan should be Alexandra daddario and I'll be uploading her picture on instagram immediately after this chapter. In case you don't have my instagram ID, its adetayo6.

You can follow my updates on twitter, my username is deytayo.

OK OK, here is the story. I swear, you're goina love me...hehe....

*************************************************************-**-**-**-*

          Dimitri sighed and paced in the attic. It was his quiet place, no one ever came here.

Why couldn't he just treat Regan like every other prisoner?

Why didn't he just kill her immediately he saw her?

She was getting under his skin and he didn't appreciate that. He was used to being alone, but Regan was bringing out the protective side of him. He sank to the floor with his legs crossed beneath him and his head in his hands.

*******************"****************

        Regan woke to a sharp pain at her side. She opened her eyes to stare straight into the eyes of Rose.

It was the most horrifying scene she had ever witnessed.

Rose straddled her such that she was sitting on Regan's stomach, with each of her leg on either side of her.

Regan's side was still hurting and Rose's weight was on her stomach. It was wearing her down.

"Hum...look, i don't know what you're doing here but if you get off me, we might talk." Regan said.

Rose smirked and brought the dagger to Regan's lips. Regan froze. What the hell was happening???

"Rose is more dangerous than Billy and Rose would finish off what Cain had started"

Those were Dimitri's word and he said them with conviction. He believed she could do it.

"Who are you bitch? And what are you doing here?" Rose snapped.

"Firstly, i'm not a bitch. And secondly, i think you should get off me. I cant breathe" 

Rose narrowed her eyes at her. "I'm not going to kill you now. But be assured, that I'll kill you. You wont leave this room alive" "Whatever. Just get off me. I really am not scared of you." Regan bit out.

Lie!! She was scared shitless. Who wouldn't be in this position?

She was trained to mask her fear and she would show Rose that she didn't intimidate her.

Somehow she knew he would save her. He wasn't here, but he would save her.

Rose rose on her knees so she wasn't sitting on Regan, but she was still over her.

"What are you doing here? Why did he bring you home from the club?"

"Club??" Regan repeated incredulously.

This Rose was seriously fucked up!!

"Didn't he bring you from the club?" Rose asked. Regan decided to play along. "Yeah he did. I slept with him and he brought me home"

Rose was so pissed. "Whats so funny?" she asked Regan when she noticed the laughter in her eyes. Regan shook her head and answered. "Whats so funny when you're holding a dagger? I'm so scared of you right now"

Rose growled and sent her fist flying into Regan's stomach. Regan's eyes widened as pain coursed through her.

How could she fight back with this witch on her?

"That will teach you not to mock me again. And leave my man alone." she fired angrily.

"I'll leave your man alone, really. Just remember to tell your man to leave me alone" she bit.

Rose looked like she would cry.

"Why would he bring you home? He has never brought anyone home before. And he doesn't let anyone sleep on his bed. I've lived with him in this house for years and I've never slept on this bed. Who are you? Where is he?"

"You're so messed up, aren't you? He clearly doesn't love you."

Rose sent her fist into Regan's face, busting her lips. Regan felt blood and she went weak. She simply hated the sight of blood.

She tried to block the nasty taste as the blood seeped into her mouth.

Rose sent another blow into her stomach and then her jaw.

"Fuck, get off me" Regan yelled pushing Rose. Rose hit her lips and blood flowed again and found its way into her mouth. She choked.

Rose's hand wrapped around her neck and tightened around it. Shit!!

"Get off me bitch."

Rose lifted the dagger and Regan screamed. She tackled Rose and the knife fell, but Rose manage to remain on top of her.

Then suddenly, Rose was thrown of her. Regan's eyes flew open and she spat out blood before she fainted from the taste, like she always does.

She really didn't want to faint. Not now.

Dimitri was standing protectively in front of her, while glaring at Rose.

Regan smiled. She knew he would save her.

Her hero.

"Whats wrong with you, Dimitri? Why are you protecting her?" Rose screeched. Dimitri glared harder.

"I'm disappointed Rose. You just proved how low you are" he spat.

Rose looked so hurt.

"Why are you doing this to me, Dimitri?" she asked, a single tear escaping from her eyes.

Dimitri rolled his eyes and frowned.

"Rose don't you have something to do?" he asked, looking extremely bored. Rose sniffed, dried her tears and composed herself.

"Yes. I'm leaving already. I'll be back in three months" she announced and turned to leave.

She got to the door and turned sharply. "And Dimitri, when i come back, she had better not be here"

Dimitri's frowned deepened. "Is that a threat?" he asked. She smirked. "Well we'll see when i come back"

With that, she walked out the door.

Dimitri was by her side the moment Rose walked out the door. He held her face in his hands and frowned at her busted lip.

Shitt

He was so angry. That much was obvious.

He ran his hand through her hair and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you here. I should have stayed behind with you." he whispered, his hand running up and down her back.

Regan wanted to tell him its okay, but the pain of her busted lip was unbearable.

He placed his arms on her shoulder and held her at arm's length.

  "Come lets get you cleaned" he said and pulled her up.

Then taking her hand, he pulled her into the kitchen for the kit.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter lovies. I just wanted to put up something for you guys.

Like i promised, i'm putting up a picture of Regan right now on instagram. To view, follow me at adetayo6.