6) Finders keepers Part 2

And that's just a glimpse of what they were like. But then one day I went up to each one of them in private and told them that they were all pathetic and no one wants to be with pathetic people (I.E. I would leave them) then they all fell to their knees and begged for my forgiveness, so I gave them each a kiss on the cheek and told them to get along like good boys.

Since that day on not a single harsh, rude comment has left their mouths, directed at one of my other mates.

Unless it was necessary of course.

-----------A few hours later---------------

"Bella, Bella!"

Rosalie was running up to me with a troubled look on her face,

"Ummmm.... Something happened to your party guests, apart from the mated people!!!"

I followed her into the room where it seemed like most of the guests had collapsed and were knocked out cold.

I squealed!!!

"What?" Rosalie said with a puzzled look.

"It seems.." I started, "As if you have found your power!!"

Rosalie look totally and utterly confused now.

"Your power... Is that you can knock people, well unmated people, out with your stunning beauty."

"How awesome!!"

"Nooooooooooo!!!!!" Could be heard from over the room.

We all looked over at....

"Someone is more beautiful than me, how can this be!" Said Darius in a really high pitched diva voice.

We all burst into laughter.

I shook my head while still laughing,

"You Darius astound me."

"Thank you, thank you very much."

The smile got wiped off my face as black spots clouded my vision and the last think I heard was panicking and shouting....

----------In dream land thingy----------

I could see Alice, Rosalie's sister, sitting in a white room. I tried to call out to her but it seemed that she couldn't hear me. She was staring at nothing. Until something started playing in front of her. The quality of it was like an old movie. You could just about make out what was happening.

It seemed to be one of her visions, why I was seeing her vision I had no idea. 'I think it started with her family hunting in the woods. Then someone came out of the woods and advanced towards them. Rosalie. They seemed shocked but then the smelt blood. They all on instinct started approching the sweet smell.'

I quickly put a lock on the vision so Alice wouldn't be able to see anymore, only I could.

'The source of the blood was a girl who I was astonished to find out was me. They all got called back by the leader who carried the gir- me back to there house where he treated my wounds and injected me with a sleepy drug thing.'

Hmmm

I wonder when that's gonna happen.

Probably soon.

I felt like something was pulling me, sucking me out of this place. For a few seconds it was black, then the world started to become white, then gain colour. When everything was normal again I got up quickly got up and felt light headed. Another few seconds later it passed and I saw that everyone was staring at me. Freaky.

"What??" I said

"You've been out cold for over an hour hunny." One of my personal nurses said.

You'd be surprised at how often I needed them. Though I wasn't often the one hurt or unconscious.

"What did you see?" Said Landon.

"How did you know I sa...?"

"I could feel it."

"Cool. Well to answer your question I saw one of Rosalie's sisters visions."

"Alices??" Rosalie questioned.

"Yes. We need to prepare operation confuse the Cullens."

************************************

HOPE

DREAM

AND

LOVE