Anakin Skywalker - Worship

Anakin tapped his foot impatiently. You had told him that you would have a short meeting in the conference hall on the second floor. However, he'd been waiting behind the pillar in the empty corridor outside for at least an hour since it had begun.

He was currently thinking about you— your mouth on his, his hands on your figure, your hands all over him. Those long delicate fingers would start by tangling themselves his hair, then move down to make broad, featherweight sweeps over his neck. As he would remove his lips from your mouth and move it to other places— you'd grip his shoulders tight in ecstasy. And those noises you'd make—

The door to the conference room swung open. Anakin steadied his mind, hiding himself further behind the pillar. He'd have to wait a little while before you came out of those doors. You were clever; you knew to make sure no one would see you disappear.

You finally came out of those doors, being the last one to exit. Oh, you'd made it easy for him today. You wore a long, flowing, sheer skirt of rich sapphire blue through which he could see the silhouettes of your legs. On top, you were dressed in crisscrossing panels of gold gossamer adorned with shining blood rubies. If Anakin so much as tugged at those off-the-shoulder sleeves... that pittance of fabric wouldn't do you much good. As you glided past his pillar in your embroidered gold slippers, Anakin reached out and stole you away.

He pressed you tightly against the pillar, nose to nose, and the closeness allowed him to really glimpse how beautiful you were today. More of those bright blood rubies littered the skin of your bare shoulders and around your eyes. You even wore matching jewelry: gold armbands, a series of glittering bracelets, sapphire rings, dangling red earrings, but on your neck was the golden choker that he had gifted you.

"Sorry for the wait, my love." Your silvery voice was music to his ears.

Anakin smiled as you clasped your hands behind his neck. "For you, darling, I'd wait an eternity," he whispered huskily, his lips ghosting over yours. Even your lips were blood red.

At first, he kissed you softly, gently. His lips danced over yours in a sweet one-two-three waltz. The push and pull was slow and kind like salted seafoam kissing a sandy shore with the tide.

And then you had your hands in his hair, just as he'd imagined- better than he'd imagined.

Their waltz became a tango, and the lake an ocean, as Anakin feverishly ran his tongue along the seam of your lips. You parted them for him, letting him drive you further against the pillar. Those fingers pulled passionately at his light brown strands to get him ever closer. Not close enough, Anakin thought to himself. He let out a satisfied growl as you hooked your legs around his hips, so he was all that was holding you off the ground.

That brought your hands to his neck. There, those fingers made long, sweeping strokes. By now, Anakin had rediscovered and set claim to every part of your mouth. There was little left for him here.

So he removed his lips from your mouth and replaced them where your jawline met your ear. Your skin tasted so sugary sweet—

Your hands left his neck and fell to grip his shoulders. He could feel those fingers pressing hard enough to leave a mark, so he'd have to leave one in return. He grazed his teeth down your neck as you tilted your head to give him more access. He stopped at the place where your neck met your shoulders and bit down softly.

You let out a long, pleading mewl followed by his name. "Anakin."

He only smiled and kept ravishing and worshipping your body.