Chapter 5

Chapter 5

6 months later...

August

After passing the final screening Haejin was finally able to train with the other trainees.

There weren't a lot of them compared to when she was still auditioning. It wasn't easy to sing and dance a strenuous choreography at the same time. Aside from training, she was also undergoing a diet because some of the staff members told her to lose a bit of weight.

But everything finally fell to its proper place, when their main producer, Lee Sooman, included her in the final lineup of an upcoming girl group.

"This... this is where you're going to train for months," Mark said the moment they stepped out of the van. "The practice rooms in this building are more huge than the practice rooms in the old building."

As usual, there were many people outside the entrance. Ther probably knew that NCT is going here today.

"You guys go first, I'll give Haejin a tour for a moment," Mark ordered the other members.

Not long enough, they heard a voice, "Mark!!"

Both of them looked at the person who shouted.

"Ah, Xiumin-hyung!"

Oh my gosh, EXO's Xiumin!!!!

"Hyung, meet my sister, Lee Haejin."

Xiumin looked at Haejin and smiled, "Hello, nice to meet you! I heard that you're the new rookie?"

Haejin nodded, "Yes, I am and I'm really excited!"

Xiumin laughed, "That's good! I wish you good luck." He turned to Mark, "I have to go now. Chen and Suho have been texting me since this morning."

"Understood, hyung. Bye!"

"Bye Mark and Haejin!"

Haejin was starstruck. She just met Xiumin from EXO. She suddenly remembered her best friend back in Canada. She's a fan of EXO and her bias is Xiumin.

"I remembered Kimberly out of the blue."

"Your friend?"

Haejin hummed, "If only I had a picture with him, dang it. I could have teased her."

"You won't be needing a picture because you'll see them often now."