MORE! :D <3

#imagine Niall leans into your hair and kisses your head. “You smell amazing, sweetie”, he whispers in your ear.

#imagine Niall snakes his arm around your waist and pulls you into his side. He laughs lightly & whispers: “Never go that far away again.”

#imagine You have to stand on your tip toes to kiss Niall because he’s so tall compared to you. He leans down towards your lips and chuckles softly.

#imagine Niall takes you out for a picnic in the park and you eat the lunch he made. Then you relax in his safe arms as he hums softly.

#imagine You had a fight with Niall. You run to your room. Justin runs in, sits next to you and talks it through. He gives you a deep kiss.

#imagine Niall puts his arm around your waist and pulls you closer as he kisses your forehead and whispers: “I love you so much beautiful.”

#imagine Niall surprises you for your birthday. You go out to for a romantic dinner. Afterwards he whispers: “Happy birthday, beautiful.”

#imagine You get a cut on your knee when you trip. Niall carries you inside and puts a band aid on the cut. “Better, babe?” he asks. You nod and kiss him.

#imagine You kiss Niall passionately and run your hands over his bare chest. He moans against your lips. “I want you now”, he whispers.

#imagine You close your eyes as you rest against Niall. Niall shifts. You feel his soft lips on your eyelids and his breath on your cheek.

#imagine “Beautiful girl, I love you so much and I know that I can’t live another day without you by my side… Marry me?” Niall asks you.

#imagine Niall holds your hand as you both window shop in downtown LA. Any chance he gets he leans into your side or steals a quick kiss.

#imagine You wipe away Niall’s tears and wrap your arms around his waist. “I’m so happy you’re here with me”, he whispers into your ear.

#imagine You wrap your legs around Niall as he leans you against a wall. You feel his tongue roaming your mouth and he moans loudly.

#imagine Niall is teaching you how to dougie. After a while he whispers huskily: “Shhh beautiful… just kiss me.”

#imagine Niall and you are cuddled on the couch. He pulls you up onto his lap and starts playing with your hair. You chuckle lightly.

#imagine Niall pulls you into his welcoming arms and whispers in your ear: “There’s my beautiful girl.” You blush & hide against his chest

#imagine Niall tracing his fingers over the curves of your body, pulling you closer to him by your waist and kissing you hungrily.

#imagine Niall rubbing your stomach gently as you fall asleep in his arms.

#imagine Niall quietly getting into bed with you whilst you sleep, pushing his body against yours + holding you tightly, kissing your neck.

#imagine Niall placing his finger under your chin to make you look at him and kissing you softly, breathing “I love you” against your lips.

#imagine You’re walking home from an amazing date with Niall and you’re tired so Niall gives you a piggy-back ride.

#imagine Niall bites his lip and looks at you from across the room. You look down and blush and when you look up again he’s next to you.

#imagine You wake up and see Niall’s beautiful face as he sleeps. When you try to get up he grabs your waist and says: “Where’s my kiss?” You laugh then kiss him.

#imagine It’s super early in the morning and you try wake Niall up. “Niall wake up” you say & he groans before pulling you back into bed.

#imagine Niall: “Are u trying to kill me?” You: “What? Of course not! Why would you say that??” Niall: “Because every time you’re near me, I forget how to breathe.”

#imagine Niall grabs you by the waist & pulls you onto the couch with him. You end up in his lap with his arms curled around your stomach.

#imagine Niall works his way up your neck with his mouth. He bites down on your skin, licks over his territorial mark and moans loudly.

#imagine Walking along the beach with Niall. He is holding your hand softly and his jacket is wrapped around you to keep you warm.

#imagine You trip & almost ram your head against the wall but Niall is right behind you. He catches your arm and pulls you into his chest.