Tease! Nozomi x shy male reader

This request is for Brave_Vesperia hope you enjoy this

The kanda shrine is for alot of things you can pray for anything but the one thing you wanted let's just say you needed a miracle.

Today was a beautiful day as you walked to the street drawing as for who you were  drawing.

((Whoever did this they get all the credit for it))

Her..you had no idea who she was ever since you saw walking home from school beside you.

You didn't even talk to her at the risk of saying something stupid and who could blame you.

Im your eyes she had everything her beautiful eyes beautiful and those magnificent bre-

You then realize you got a nosebleed and instantly take out a piece of tissue to wipe it off.

"B breast i i mean i should."

"Hey are you ok you look like your out of it"

I look at her i-its her the girl and she looks more beautiful.

You didn't answer and decide to run away from her holding your bag. You had no shot so it wasn't even worth it.

Nozomi pov

"Aww he's so cute and shy too he's perdect huh he dropped something."

I look at the floor and smirk at what i find "my oh my" i giggled.

The next day i walk to the spot he is usually sitting at and sure enough there he was reading his book.

I sit next to him and tap his shoulder he looks and me and blushes so cute.

"Hi my names nozomi i see you made your drawing of me do you wanna hear my thoughts on it.

He blushed a deep red and coverd his mouth it looks like he didn't want me to find he then says to me "w-well i-its n-not mine b-but sure." I giggle

"But this fell out of your notebook while you were running cutie" i wink at him as he blushes more.

"W-well um w-wait y-you think I'm cute?" I nod

"Of course who wouldn't now let me tell you my thoughts."

He nods."hmm you did my hair really well  its long so it could be hard to draw but you got it same with my eyes however i do have one question." He nods again

"There's so much detail on.my breast it's as jf...you were staring at them?"

"W-well it's just a-a conicddence yea f-funny isn't it

"W-well it's just a-a conicddence yea f-funny isn't it." He laughed

I giggle "but it's so much detail to it you had to make sure everything was right cmon be honest your not gonna get in trouble.

He blushes more and nods "b-but it was only for a second." I raise an eyebrow "2- 2 minutes."

"2 minutes you pervert" i gasp and put my mouth on my hand.

"I-i didnt m-mean to i it just"

I giggle and kiss your cheek "it's ok you can stare as long as you want" i wink as he nosebleeds.

"I want to axk you out on a date do you accept" he nods as he wipes the blood off his nose.

((I hope you all enjoyed this chapter today and as usaul until then see ya soon))