57

Namjoon

It's long after Youngbae and Youngjae left and the boys were down for a movie and Seokjin was feeling cuddly and eventually suffocating me in a bear hug in his sleep (still is by the way) that I start to think of the past. What made me who I am today? Kim Namjoon, 37 years old, 6 kids, beautiful Fiancé. And so much more.

But how did I get to this point?

I remember the day that Jiyong and I met. It was long ago. He was amazing, one of the nicest guys I'd ever known. I knew from the start we wouldn't be just friends, but being the person that I am, with already two kids at 23 years old, fresh out of college and barely making it into the world, I was awkward as shit. He made me feel things, feel as if I was still that 15 year old that went to the swing set with my headphones in and my feet in the seat. It was the best time of my life... well the moments that I remembered mostly.

We met after Youngbae and I broke up, when Seulgi was pregnant. I was never upset about that, we never really loved each other. He was my best friend...

But Jiyong didn't like him sticking around. I remember how he almost threw him out the door because I let him in without telling him. Baby Yoongi cried so much that day.

I don't remember much else, just after he left, how I was afraid of commitment. My very first relationship after Jiyong I remember being terrified of them coming to the house, one because of the children and two because that would be another milestone in our relationship. That as you expected ended horribly. At 29 I was acting as if I'd never been with another human in my life.

"Babe, what are you smiling at? You thinking of me?" Seokjin's raspy morning voice rang in my ears. I turned my head upwards to kiss his lips and watched as he opened his eyes all the way.

"Just thinking of the past, that's all."

"All good thoughts I hope right?"

"Yeah, promise."

"I love you."

"I love you."

"Appa, Jiminnie little and dunnet want anyone but you." Jungkook looked pretty nervous but irritated for his age, maybe because of me passing out before.

"What's the matter?" I asked as soon as the wailing toddler teen ran into the door after Kookie.

"No like movie! No like movie!" He buries his moist face with snot running down his pouty lips into my chest as if he wanted to force his way through it like quick sand, and I only shushed him and looked over to Seokjin.

The man rubbed circles on the child's back as he sat up, yawning.

"Jiminnie, what happened in the movie?"

"Puppy die! Yoonie laugh!"

"He's got no soul, don't worry about him okay?"

"Yoonie die too!?" He pulled his face from me and looked at Seokjin, who was biting his words back, oh how he regretted that.

"No baby, he's still alive I promise. Wanna take a nap with papas?" Jimin nods and sniffled, laying back down. I cradle his head into my chest as Seokjin lays his head back in the pillow and throws an arm around us both.

"Warm." He mumbles, between us both quietly.

...

Yoongi

There was a heavy knock at the door, catching all of our attentions. "Do you t-think M-Mr Hoseok's A-Appa came ba-ack?"

"No...that knock is different." Hoseok states, staring at the handle. "What if it's paparazzi?"

"Well it wasn't Mr. Youngbae that knocked last time, it was Youngjae."

There was another knock, and a smiling face appeared next to the window next to the door.

"Paw!" Jungkook ran to the door giggling and swung it open.

"Kookie!" The man left his baggage at the door as he picked up the boy and swung him around, smiling from ear to ear. "You've grown like at least 600 cm since the last time I've seen you."

"Paw I'm not that big!" He slid down from his embrace pouting through his smile. "Appa says the same thing, says that I'm almost his height! But Appa is super tall, I gotta bend my head like this to see him." Jungkook put his head all the way back to show him how he looks up at his father which caused the old man to chuckle and pat his head.

Seokjin's dad then looked over at us. "Jee, I don't believe I've met you all. I'm Kim SooJin, Seokjin's father." We we're all frozen in place, until we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey Appa, I didn't realize you were on your way this early, I heard the door alarm and was wondering why the door had opened." Seokjin yawned as he approached the man. "Oh, kids this is my appa, he's gonna be here for a while."

"H-hi Mr. SooJin." Taehyung stepped up. "I-I'm Tae, But c-call me V."

"Will do."

"I'm the oldest, Yoongi."

"I'm Hoseok. There's one more of us, but he's taking a nap."

"Well, who's hungry? I brought something delicious."

He went to the kitchen after retrieving his baggages and a massive bag from Quickie's Eatery and placed his things there.

"Smells delicious, want me to put your things away?"

"Oh, that could wait for now. I'm nearly starved to death." The man rubbed his big belly and Mr. Seokjin rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Whatever Appa."

I am so...so sorry. Idek how long it's been but honestly I told myself I would never write this book again. I was done. Finished. Then I started reading it AGAIN and yeah...I had to get Paw back in. I love Paw.