56

Seokjin

I called Youngbae into the room after not getting a response from my boyfriend. I don't know what happened, so I ushered him into the bed. Youngjae followed his Appa as he watched him remove his shirt and check for all the medical crap.

"He's fine, but his heart is racing. Temperature is normal, no sign of a concussion..." he kept rambling. I only watched the body in the bed. He looked so uncomfortable. "...and when he wakes up just get him some water and something to eat. Don't let him leave this bed."

"Alright, thank you."

"You're welcome. Uh, do you know why he passed out?"

"I asked him about Jiyong...he began looking so...I don't know...scared. Confused. And he began to shake. I didn't know what was happening but he didn't want to be touched." Youngbae had wide eyes.

"Do you think...Jiyong did something to him?"

"I don't...know...he said he didn't remember how they broke up. What if it's some kind of head trauma." I didn't want to admit it but it was an option and all cards needed to be on the table.

"If that is I'll find the son of a b-bumble bee and take care of him myself!" Youngjae gasped, making his Appa change his choice of words.

"I just hope he's okay...this is supposed to be our happy ending." I mumbled.

"Is appa o..kay?" Taehyung was at the door, wide eyed. He didn't seem to be little at the moment, and he stood stiffly next to Youngjae.

"He's fine, he just passed out for a bit. Your Appa will be fine as soon as he wakes up. You and your brothers just have to watch out for him okay?" He nodded and got into the bed, hugging his father.

"Tae, don't worry too much okay?" I walked over to press my hand on his back, rubbing small circles to relax him. "Why don't you go with Jimin and play a little, he might be looking for you."

"J-Jimin take a n-na...nap."

"I think we should leave, this room I mean." Youngbae said softly, not wanting to startle Taehyung.

"Yeah," I mumbled, agreeing, "let's go."

We filed out and behind the corner was three pairs of curious eyes. Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok. "What happened?" The oldest spoke up.

"Nothing to worry about, Namjoon wasn't feeling good." Youngbae spoke up. "Hey, it's been so long since I've seen you two, and I barely know you Jiminnie, how about we go out and get to know each other?" Yoongi smiled at that.

...

Namjoon

When I woke up, I had to be aware of my breathing in order to do so and every time I blinked...I felt it. Humans ignore these things right?

My throat was dry and head hurt a bit. What happened?"

"Appa, I-I don't want t-to be little until you're ok-okay." Taehyung came from nowhere, scaring the crap outta me. He was wrapped around me with his small frame and tears stained his soft cheeks.