十六

most likely a filler 😉

-

The ringing of his cellphone was what caused him to burst through the hallway of his dorm.

The ruckus he made as he stumbled was pushed back to the least important parts of his brain as he grabbed the device with a quick and tight grasp, grunting shortly before swiping the green icon.

"Hi!" He panted a little too obvious.

"Baekhyun hyung?" The other line questioned, ignoring the little pants that followed from the older which he mistakenly took as excitement.

"Oh, Yoongi-sshi!" His iconic box-like grin was plastered on his face like a charm, his fatigue immediately gone. His tone was ever so cheerful when he asked the lather on the other line, "What's up?"

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck, a habit he does before he asked a favor of any sort. Somehow Baekhyun's lively personality gave of as he spoke, causing the dark haired male to be both tranquil and apprehensive.

"Well, I need to ask you something." He trailed off, although the receiver paid no attention to it.

"Oh, sure. You can ask me anything."

"Remember that assignment my and Namjoon did?"

Jogging his memory, the thought chimed in his head. "Yeah, Serendipity." The lather's bubbly character was showing through the line.

As a vocal student, he and the rest of the course bestowed an opportunity to mingle with the students in music production major for multiple tasks, assignment, projects and examinations.

A lot of them asking him to be the vocals for their pieces, many in which resulted in high grades, he stays humble and true to his personality; believing there was no benefit to selfishly claim his gift for the main reason of their success.

Maybe that was why he was considered favorable by the people in campus, in addition to his kind nature and easy-going style.

He is that type of guy who you can open up to, or if you just need a shoulder to lean on.

He always felt grateful and satisfied in listening to each creations that held different meanings and perspectives. The contribution he gave was seriously an expectation he never knew he could reach.

Baekhyun is always delighted to aid the young producers in need, including Yoongi.

"How's it going actually? Didn't you guys have Kyungsoo sang it? I heard from him that you guys already finished recording in the studio." He blurted out after realizing the piece that was mentioned.

"About that..." The young producer was nervous because, well; he personally believed it was embarrassing to ask help for a project that was completed. But this was the first time.

Yoongi gulped his credence in before breaking the news to his friend. "We need to find a new vocalist."

Baekhyun blinked, in little confused with the lather's statement.

"What do you mean? I thought Kyungsoo is a great vocalist-"

"Yes, no doubt, he is a great vocalist. But his voice doesn't flow well with our track."

The vocal student nodded in understanding.

"So I'm guessing you need someone with a different feel of tone."

Yoongi signed, "Yes."

"But who are you gonna find?"

"Well, that's why I'm calling you."