Chapter: 13 (Odd Pair of Alchemists)

(Evan POV) :

I finally came out of the cave And the sun was right above me.

Around 12pm I guess? That means I've been down there for around long hours.

Mining here yielded tons of things. Well it didn't firstly but after I started to dig my own path and found another cave. There, I found tons of things. Even three life crystals. A life crystal gives an extra heart or 20 HP.

Life:(160/160)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I also found 2 chests and found tons of things from the mysterious pots too that are spawned near uncharted underground territory. Now i had.

Strong Enchanted Boomerang.
Warding climbing claws.
18 gold coins.
18 lesser health potions.
6 Healing potions.
348 ropes.
2 blinkroot.
4 blinkroot seeds.

And tons of ores(copper,iron,silver) and other materials. (cobweb's,gels,clay e.t.c)
Some things from pots (lesser health potions,ropes,coins.)
And the others from chests (enchanted boomerang, climbing claws.)

Strong Enchanted Boomerang:
Damage: 13 (Melee damage)
Knockback: Very Strong
Crtical chance:4%
Use time: Very Fast

The boomerang had a red Ruby installed in it's very middle and was plated wih gold and a blue material of some kind. It was also magical since rainbow sparkle would sometimes come out of it that would light up dark places with rainbow colors.

The great thing about boomerangs is that they have huge knockback and can create distance very easily.

I still can't believe my luck in getting warding climbing claws.

Warding Climbing Claws (Accessory):
Tooltip: Can climb walls.
Warding: +4 defense

It looks like a black band with 3 metallic black claws attached to it.

I have a total of 8 defense now which is almost near a full silver armor set and I'm not even wearing any armor besides the googles, yet. I wonder if the armors are also cheap since I'm not going to waste these materials on making armor. The armor takes too many materials to be made.

Better make it back now need to buy tons of things now from any alchemist shop.

I started to head back.

(Luna POV) :

I was locked in a room of a wooden house which was right beside the Adventurers guild. The room was pretty normal. A door, some windows, a wooden table and chair.

Firstly I was supposed to stay at the Adventurers guild but after my tons attempts to escape they locked me here with lark acting as a bodyguard.

[Lark, has there been any news about Reid?] (Me)

[For the 20th time, No. If I do receive any news about him I'll tell you immidiately.] (Lark)

It's been around 20 hours since he left and I haven't heard anything of him yet. I'm worried. What if those people caught him? Would the Adventurers guild send help? But would they even know? 

That's it. I have recovered All of my Mana so its time to initiate my plan.

I hid beside the door and conjured a small ice spike and it floated on my right hand. I shot it towards the window and the window broke.

[AHHHHHH!!!] (Me)

I immidiately materialized an ice club and it floated above my head.

[Little Miss!?] (Lark)