A Kiss Before Dying.

" My family crest is, and always will be a gang sign

" My family crest is, and always will be a gang sign."

It was just a regular Saturday morning while I was waltzing through the doors of the Whyte Wyrm going to convince Tall Boy I was finally ready to join the serpents,when my phone started buzzing in my back pants pocket, it was Jughead.
" If this is a apology for kicking me out of the trailer last night so you could have an epic Rendezvous with Betty Cooper I'm not interested" I sass but stop in my tracks as I hear how shaky Jug's breathes sound
" Jug what's wrong?"
" Ky.. Fred Andrews was just shot at pops, where are you now?" he stumbles out
" Shit...  I'm... I'm at the Wyrm"
" Ok good get Tall Boy and bring him to the hospital I need to talk to him"
I of course agree and hang up and rush up to my dad's old office to get The fill in King of the Serpents.
====================================
" I got nervous when you told Kylie to tell me to meet you at the hospital" Tall boy speaks to my twin as we walk up to the doors
" I was wondering about when you said the serpents had our back, does the courtesy extend to a guy who's like my brother, and a man who's like a second father to me? Fred Andrews, my buddy's dad, was just shot during a robbery at Pop's.. The guy was in a black hood" Jug informs I give him a sympathetic look trying to be supportive which I've never been great at
" Serpents don't wear masks" Tall boy sounding defensive
Jughead continues to explain the whole situation and asks Tall Boy to look into the whole situation in which he responds.
" We'll knock some heads, and let you know. Little Jones you ready for a ride along?" he questions me
" Hell yeah"
====================================

After a long day of looking for potential suspects to this whole mess with the serpents, I was starting to feel a little better.. safer.. with the fact that my dad is possibly going to jail for a long ass time, I was starting to understand this world he lived in, but now I'm making it my world.

" Hey Juggie" I bust through the front door of our trailer to find him watching Scream.. What a shocker.

" Hey how'd the man hunt go?"

I huff out in annoyance " Ughh please don't make me talk about it I am so tired" I plop down on our couch and start unlacing my heels. Jughead smiles and looks over at me " Ok.. what do you wanna talk about 'Little Jones'" Obviously making fun  of the nickname the older serpents have given me.

I fake laugh and through a pillow at his head. " Real talk" I deadpan

" Real Talk" he responds looking over at me.

This was something we had done since we were little and we needed to talk about was bothering us with zero judgment.

" I cannot stop thinking about Dad.. I miss him more than anything I know he was always perfect Juggie but he loved us" tears start pooling in my big brown eyes, He moves closer to me and puts his arm around me trying to make me feel better like he always has done.

" I know Ky me to, I was telling Betty today riding the motorcycle and wearing the jacket it makes me feel close to him" I straighten up and wipe the tears from my face.

" Hey lets stop this pity party, we will be okay always if we have each other"

====================================
This is the first story I have ever written so please positive vibes. if there is any question you guys have about Kylie or her back story comment below.

 if there is any question you guys have about Kylie or her back story comment below