Sophie's POV

After Sophie leaped to Foxfire, she hoped she wouldn't bump into anyone. Specifically a cute blonde hair, ice blue eyes guy. But of course, Keefe just had to bump into her. She started blushing ferociously.

"OOOoooo Foster is blushing. Is it because of my Hawt self?" Keefe said running his hand through his hair. Making him look even hotter. Wait did I just say that???

"No!! Of course not."

"Oh, my Foster. Remember I am an empath. I know you are lying."

Stupid empaths. I looked up into his beautiful ice blue eyes. Surprisingly, he didn't tease me. He came closer where I could see his individual lashes. Which were darker than she thought. She could feel his breath on her cheeks. She started to come closer to wear their feet were almost touching.

"Foster, I have to-"

"Am I interrupting something?" Fitz said with a look of jealousy and hurt.

"No of course not. Keefe was just telling me something."

"Ya Foster was checking me out," Keefe said with a smirk.

"NO, I WASNT!!" trying to convince him... and myself.

"OOOOookkayyyy..." Fitz said awkwardly.

"Children of Foxfire. We will have a ball on Friday, this week. Only levels 3 and up. Make sure you are dressed nicely and be ready to have fun!!" Master Leto boomed over the announcements. 

"Um, Sophie, will you go to the ball with me?" Fitz asked with immediately with uncertainty. 

"Umm, well I don't know if I really want to go.."

"Oh well okay. I never really cared Sophie. I don't like you so it doesn't matter so ya bye."

Fitz just walked away with an angry look on his face.

"Wow. Way to handle that situation Foster," Keefe said with another one of his signature smirks. Then out of nowhere I just hugged him. What am I doing??!!! Instead of pulling away, he embraced in the hug. We just stood like that for a long time.

"Hey, Foster you know you have to go to class?"

"Oh ya sorry Bye!" I said with a blush and ran away to my class.

I even thought I heard him say I love you. But when I turned around, he was already waking to his usual ditching spot.

"I love you, too," I whispered. Really to myself.