Shiruka Sakamaki

Not my art but that's her^ ctto

Name : Shiruka Sakamaki/Komori

Nicknames : Ruka

Age : 18 years old

Attire : (past)
Similar to Cordelia's dress but it has a red ribbon in the center instead of a white rose and its only knee-lenght with ruffles and layering.

Attire : (present)
White long collared shirt and a black vest, black  shorts with black skinny boots reaching up to her knees. She also has a necklace with a ring pendant which her brothers gave to her.

Race : Pureblood vampire

Likes: Sakamaki and Mukami brothers, Yui(a little), sleep, food, reading books, listening to music, piano, violin, guitar and flute. Obsessed with strawberry cheesecakes and basically the whole existence of strawberry, peace and silence.

Dislikes : Yui (you know why), perverts *ahem* Laito, idiots, humans, cluelessness, directions, her being energetic since she cant sleep, being full since she cant eat. Being woken up, someone removing her headset, noise, crowded places, fangirl's squeal.

Personality : Lazy just like Shu, sleeps wherever as long as she's comfortable, sadistic, sarcastic, hates losing, provoking her is like having a death wish, caring (if its worth caring about), kind and a worry-warth (but doesn't really show it)

Looks : extremely beautiful, Reiji's female carbon copy twin, D-cup, pale skin, ankle lenght silky and smooth black hair with dark purple outlines, wears medium sized gold hoop earrings and small black earrings on her extra piercings. She has red eyes originally but she can change her eye to her will so she has violet orbs now.

And btw she has a voice like an angel's.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥