Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The nine of them boarded the bus and occupied the seats upstairs. They were all wearing disguises aside from Haejin. And she must say, it's quite effective because no one's approaching them, it's a disguise after all.

"Lucky you, Haejin-ah. Savor this moment while it lasts," Mark whispered.

"Yeah, once you debut, you can't have these kinds of moments anymore," Jeno added.

The bus started moving. A familiar tune starts to play.

Chew, chew, chew, chew, chewing gum
Chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew, chew
Chew, chew, chew, chew, chewing gum

Haejin flinched. She shouldn't scream here. Aside from it would be embarrassing because the members are here to see her, it would also be embarrassing because they're on a bus.

"Look, it's your song," Haejin whispered to the members.

"Shhh, they don't know it's us," Jisung said.

Haejin rolled her eyes, "That's why I'm whispering, right?"

The other members laughed. Mark was right, she will have a good time here.

"Where are we going?"

"N Seoul Tower."

***

"Jisung-ah don't run!!" Taeyong shouts as he follows Jisung.

They just arrived at the top of the tower.

Haejin smiled, admiring the view. She fished her phone out of her pocket and took a photo.

They went to the bridge in which there are locks. She saw a bench and sat down.

She sighed and looked at the members who looked like they were having the best time of their lives. 'Are they that busy even to come out of their dorms? Is it their first time here?'

"Oh, you're quiet. What's bothering you?" Taeyong asks as he sits down beside Haejin.

"Nothing, just a bit tired... " She said, then turning to Taeyong once she remembered something, "Taeyong-oppa?"

"Hmmm?"

"Is it your first time here?"

Taeyong shook his head, "No. To dream, yes. We went here to film a season of NCT Life before. I was with Winwin, Yuta, Jaehyun, Kun, and Doyoung."