"Each night I put my head to my pillow, I try to tell myself, [I'm strong...] because I have gone one more day without you..."

Jungkook POV

I suddenly woke up from my nap, because of a notification. I was still feeling very depressed as Hana had broken up with me... What did I do wrong again? This is the second time that I am feeling so empty... so lonely... I felt tears lingering in my eyes... and those dried tears that I cried myself to bed...

I then checked my phone for that notification, I was feeling a bit better because it was Y/N's message. The sender that I have been waiting for so long...

Y/N:

What happened? You need to come to school! You can't miss any more lessons! It is very near finals.

Jungkook:

It's okay... I don't feel like going to school anyway...

Y/N:

If you are that depressed... Why don't you chase her back? Her heart doesn't even belong to his anyway...

Jungkook:

Thanks for the motivation... I know that the both of them are migrating to Australia... I guess I have no chance...

Y/N:

Who said you don't? You should still chase her even though she is in Australia! You can still go there to chase her!! You understand?!

Jungkook:

Why are you being so pissed all of a sudden? She also said that she is going to marry that guy! I don't even have a chance now!

Y/N:

Stop being so selfish to yourself. You said that she is the one you loved. Which means you should chase her until the very last second...

Y/N have left the chatroom.

Y/N POV

I might be pissed off by you now... You will understand why I am doing this... If sacrificing my happiness for you, you can feel being loved by your loved one...

I would sacrifice my love then...