Chapter 48: So Far, So Great

School is pretty much the same today, except that I'm going to Kennedy's house after school. Instead of going home in Demi's car, I follow Kennedy to her sister's car and we sit together in the back seat.

As we arrive at Kennedy's house, I realize that her house is just as nice as Demi's, if not, fancier.

"Nice house," I comment, as we get out of the car.

"Thanks," Kennedy replies.

We walk through her house, upstairs, and into a large bedroom. There is a huge, king bed in the middle of the room, music and fashion posters on her wall, and a large number of clothes and shoes, literally, everywhere.

I try to hide my amazement.

Kennedy laughs. "What would you like to do?"

"What do you all have?" I ask, staring into Kennedy's icy blue eyes.

"We could watch a movie."

"Sure," I reply. "Which movies do you have?"

"Pitch Perfect 3?" Kennedy asks.

"I haven't even seen the first one," I reply.

"Let's have a movie marathon, then!" Kennedy exclaims excitedly. "We can eat while we watch."

Kennedy turns on the movie and we both get some pizza and chips. I take as little as possible without being too obvious.

The evening is very fun and Kennedy and I spend a lot of time laughing. I never thought that I would make a friend like this.

At 10 p.m., Demi's car pulls up onto Kennedy's driveway and I hug Kennedy quickly before leaving with Demi. I just hope that Kennedy didn't see; I don't want her treating me any differently. 

We arrive home and I go straight to bed without even talking to Demi.

Even though my life is going pretty well, I still want to cut. But, I don't think anything will ever take away that urge. I don't want to go to Demi for help, so I just write my feelings down in the form of some terrible song lyrics, then go to sleep.

----

Again, a terrible chapter. Not only is it boring, but it's terribly written. Still, I'm getting to the good stuff. Also, it would be awesome if you could check out my friend, tanishopewieler's stories "and follow her, that would be much appreciated by her."

-"anything in the quotations was written by tanishopewieler"

-IAmALovatic4Life