Chapter 18: Illusion

x Natalie x

Two Days flew and now it was down to only officially seven days left until the guys were off on tour and out of our lives for six months , that is if I even decide to go anymore , I just feel so bad about Courtney , Zayn didn't take that news good at all. We ended up getting into a fight last night .

|| Flash back ||

- Last Night -

" You're kidding right?" Zayn asked in irritation .

" Zayn , Courtney matters just as much as you do -" I was starting .

" What about us ?" He bursts

" I care about the both of you !" I shouted .

" Clearly you don't ." Zayn replied .

|| Present ||

And this also means that there's only a week till the first day of High school too , what a fu*king bonus. But right now that didn't matter anymore. All that mattered to me was Zayn. Every time we walked past each other he wouldn't even look at me. I decided today I just need be away from the drama. I started to finish up a new song I was writing.

It was supposed to be a duet for me and Zayn but now it feels useless now that he's gone. My dad was also home today for his day off and he usually doesn't get those till ever six to seven months. No one was home, everyone went out, they offered me to come but I told them I just couldn't handle seeing Zayn right now.

I walked down the steps and noticing my dad on his laptop. "Hey Dad?" I asked. He turned and smiled.

"Hi sweetie." He said kissing my forehead, I sat down next to him with his arm around me.

"What are you doing?" I asked smirking.

"Just doing my final checks for the Usher concert the business is hosting." He said looking at the laptop. I chuckled and rolled my eyes and pushed the screen down gently. "It's your day off you're not supposed to be working" I said laughing.

He sighed and we put the laptop down on the coffee table. "I know, but I just wanna make sure everything is right." He said. "I know" I said and nodded.

"But every now and then you should get a chance to relax!" I said. He nodded.

"Why don't we go outside and play catch?" he said. I nodded.

"Hey dad before we go , can I ask you something important?" I asked.

I wasn't sure my dad would go for boy advice, but mom wasen't here and he was all I had left.

"Sure, what is it Natalie?" He asked sitting down again. I took a breath and looked at him. "Let's say you have a friend!" I said.

"A friend huh?" He said I nodded.

"Yes, and she has a boyfriend she loves very much, and he wants to leave for a trip for several months,but the boyfriend wants him to go with her so they can't lose each other, But the girlfriend also doesn't wanna miss school with her best friend,What does she do?" I asked.

He nodded and thought for a moment.

"Well, whatever you--" I looked at him.

"I mean whatever your friend wants to do should be from what her heart says, if she find that school is more important- which it is,she should do it, But if the boyfriend is more in your heart than school, then she should go with him on his trip. " he said. I nodded.