boys part 1

ok so I got two questions abot boys so I'm going to answer them

ok so the first one was from DELTIA and she asked how do I know if I acadentaly friend zoned a crush?

my answer is if your in the friend zone he'll propblebly act like a friend towards you like he'll joke around and (playfuly) make fun of you, he'll DEFENANTLY tell you if he agrees or disagrees with your opinons, he'll push you around of lightly punch you. and if he used to like you but then thought you friend zoned him he'll probably act diferant like if he used to agree with you on EVERYTHING (or at least almost everything)

but now he says he has a diferant opinion on music or movies or superheros. OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT! then you guy are probably in the friend zone. and if he dose act diferantly than I don't know about you but id tell him how I feel but it realy depends on the situation. I hope this helps and by the way my nick name is TIA!!!

and DOCTORWHOFAN29 asked how do I friend zone someone without hurting them?

my answer is act like a friend, joke around, make fun of him, wresle with him, act like one of the guys, talk about your crush and if you don't have one you can even make one up, flirt with other guys (I don't flirt so this is just a sugetion.), you know BE A FRIEND! and if he still dosent get it just tell him "hey I realy JUST want to be friends its nothing agants you I just don't feel that way about you. sorry. I realy hope we can still be friends."

ok I hope that worked LOVE YOU!!! and I WILL be doning another chapter about boy so GET ASKING!!!!!!!

any way I hope you liked it!!!!!

song of the day...

suger were going down. by FALL OUT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spread the music!!!!!!¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

oh and realy 600+ READS!!!

OOOOOOOH MY GOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!