45- friday cuddles♡

Millie's POV; things may just get a little... Friskyyy

My mum was still at Finns house, so I walked over and knocked on the door, Mrs Keery answered.

"Finn and Ava are in Finns room." She giggled, letting me in.

I walked up the stairs and heard their voices, so I waited outside to listen with a smile on my face.

"Yeah and then one day I was at the lunch bench with my friends Cally and Sam, then a big bug was running on the floor so Sam stood up and he just squashed it!" Ava said, I held back a laugh.

I walked in and they both smiled at me, Ava got up and ran to me, hugging me almost knocking me over.

"Woah Ava!" I laugh as I fell into the wall.

"Bye bye lovers." Ava laughed, walking out of the door, so it was just me and Finn.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." He smiled back.

I couldn't take it any longer, I walked up to him and smashed my lips straight on his. When I pulled away I looked straight into his dark eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I said, a tear falling out of my eye.

"You've already said it. Don't be upset mills." He frowned, wiping my tear and kissing my head.

-

I woke up to little whispers, I decided to still keep my eyes shut and pretend to be sleeping.

"Aww, look at them." I heard Mrs Keery say.

"Little cuties." My mum said.

I opened my eyes and groaned, pretending to just wake up. I noticed I was laid in Finns bed, hugging him. His arms were around me as his wacky curly hair was all over. I laughed at the appearance.

"Mills, Ava and I are going to the grocery store with Mrs Keery for a few hours, are you staying here?" My mum asked, I nodded.

"Okay, well we will see you both later." Mrs Keery smiled as they all walked out.

When I heard the door shut I just admired Finns features, until he started stirring and his dark eyes opened, instantly meeting mine.

"Hey, sleepy head." I said with a little laugh.

"Well hello." He spoke, his voice was deep due to the fact he'd just woken up.

My phone started buzzing, I looked and seen that Loren was face timing me, I answered and her face popped up, she had French braids in her hair with hoop earrings, she was eating some cheese doritos.

"Hey, I was wondering if you'd wanna go shopping tomorrow?" She asked straight off.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

"Where are ya?" She asked with a smile.

I pointed the camera to Finn who covered his face with his hands and hugged me again.

"Awww cute!!" Maddie shouted, coming from the back ground.

"Super cute." Sadie said, coming from the other side. I didn't even know Sadie and Loren were friends, but that was cool.

"Oh my gosh." I laughed. "How many of you are there?"

"Grace is on her way, I wanted to invite you but looks like your occupied." Loren laughed.

"You guys are so cute. Like I aspire to be like you both. I'm so happy you've made up!!" Maddie said with a ton of excitement.

-

After being on the phone to Loren way longer than expected, Finn and I walked downstairs into the kitchen to get loads of snacks, then we walked upstairs and turned on Netflix.

We were watching the bridge to Terebithia. Half an hour into the movie I turned on my snapchat and videod Finn, zooming into his face.

He looked so interested, his mouth was slightly parted as he watched. I pointed the camera at myself and laughed, Finn looked down and noticed I was recording him.

"Hey!" He laughed.

I cut the video off and captioned it 'Friday cuddles💕'

After posting the snapchat, I looked up at Finn, connecting our lips, however, we didn't pull away like we usually would.

I lifted myself up, positioning myself so I was sat on his lap, he put his hands on the back of my thighs, as mine were in his soft, curly hair.

This kiss was deeper and rougher than we usually kissed, we never really went into a full on make out, but we were.

My lips turned into a smirk as I got an idea, I lifted my lips off his, moving my head down to his jaw, kissing it, making sure I'd leave a hickey, he's gonna be so pissed.

After I'm sure I made a hickey, I lifted my head back up, kissing his lips again. My hands made their way to his hair, I tugged on it as a low groan escaped his lips.

He kissed my lips in a peck, before pulling away. Both trying to catch our breathe, then we burst out laughing.

"What the fuck was that." I breathed, giggling towards the end.

He shook his head while smiling, moving his hair out of his face. I noticed the big red/purple mark on his neck and smirked.

I pulled out my phone, taking a picture of it and showing him, his mouth went agape.

"Millie!" He said in shock.

I started laughing, I couldn't control my laughter.

"Haha, very funny, yep. I'm gonna get payback, Brown."

I laughed at him, mumbling a 'sorry' then pecking his lips, then pulling away and carrying on watching the movie.

-

I've never written anything like that before HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH