T W O

It had been two weeks since Trinity had arrived at Cal U and adjusting to her new lifestyle was still very problematic

It had been two weeks since Trinity had arrived at Cal U and adjusting to her new lifestyle was still very problematic. She could count on her fingers the many nuisances she has dealt with.

Her roommate Amora was a slob, not a slob with just clothes everywhere, OH NO! A slob who throws anything on the floor, spilled soda cans, half-eaten easy Mac, dirty clothes, chip bags. You name it.

***

Trinity nervously walked through the hall searching for her dorm room, "118, 122, 124, bingo."

She swiftly used the key she had received at the front desk and opened the door.

She stepped in to see trash all over the floor and a lump on the bed on the other side of the room. "Wassup...I'm your roommate. I'm Amora. Make yourself at home, I can already tell this dorm is gonna be lit."

Trinity chuckled nervously. "Yeah..its..gonna be really lit."

***

Believe it or not, Amora was really sweet. A little clingy but nevertheless sweet.

Nuisance no.2 her courses, what she did have were all AP. So she was buried in school work that she never had time to sleep or step out her room, let alone go to the party that Zoey had texted her about.

***

The blaring sound of the alarm Trinity set on her phone woke Trinity from her six and a half hour rest, instead of being a normal person and turning it off she threw it across the room and pulled her fluffy pillow over her head.

"Wake up sleepy head its nine o'clock. AP Bio starts in twenty minutes."

Trinity quickly sat up and started rushing around her side of the dorm room.

"What do you mean? Why didn't you wake me up after the first alarm?!"

Amora shrugged with a little pout. "I tried. But you wouldn't wake up."

Trinity sighed as she rushed around looking for her sweats and a hoodie. A good thing about college one cares about a specific trend so Trinity could dress like she just woke up and still manage to look like a five-star meal.

"Its all good give me ten minutes and we can head out."

"Trinity we have to be in class in six minutes."

"That's what I just said."

***

"Oh my god, Wannabe Drake you reek. How much weed did you smoke?" Trinity asked as she fans in front of her trying to get rid of the smell of weed.