"What do you mean?" He said as he raised one eyebrow.

"I think you got what I meant, boss." I said as I emphasized the word 'boss'.

After half an hour

"Everyone in their position." I heard Nathan say through the earpiece.

"Yes, boss." We all said.

"Okay, I still can't reach Damon and Justin. So I'm going to enter all by myself. When I need you I'll tell you." Nathan said.

"Take care." I said.

I watched as Nathan entered, the gates opened for him, I placed my weapons on the roof as I waited for an action or a signal.

"No sign of them yet." Nathan said.

Suddenly 10 SUV cars parked around Nathan blocking his way. One of the car doors opened, and an older man came out.

"Nathan, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." The old man said.

"Fernando, the pleasure is all mine." Nathan said.

"I think you are looking for your members, am I right?"

"Where are they?"

"I can give you only one of them, the other 2 I need, release him." Fernando ordered one of his guards.

The guard opened the door and Damon went out. He was bleeding everywhere.

"THAT ASSHOLE I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!!!" Crystal yelled.

"CRYSTAL HOLD YOUR FIRE!!!" I yelled, "CALM DOWN HE IS IN SAFE HANDS." Olivia added. 

"Nathan, I'm going to kill him just give me a signal." Crystal said as she waited for a signal that Nathan never did.

"JESUS NATHAN!!!" Crystal yelled disappointedly.

"What did you do to him!!!" Nathan yelled as he held Damon.

"Hey, boss." Damon said as he spits some blood on the floor.

"Crystal is going to kill you." Nathan whispered.

"Sorry babe." Damon said in a low voice near Nathan's earpiece. 

"Where are Jessica and Justin?" Nathan said.

"You won't get a chance to see Justin, but you may see Jessica." Fernando said as the guard opened the door and Jessica came out.

"Oh my god Damon, are you alright??" Jessica yelled as she ran to Nathan and Damon but the guard held her from her waist.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKER!!" Jessica yelled.

"Jessica sweetheart calm down." Fernando said.

"Don't call me that you bastard!!" Jessica yelled.

"Jessica, he has Justin." Damon said as he started coughing blood out of his mouth.

"WHAT! IF YOU FUCKING HURT A HAIR OUT OF HIM I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. I DO NOT FUCKING CARE IF YOU ARE MY FATHER." Jessica yelled.

"JESSICA." Fernando yelled as he slapped her on her face.

"Father of the year." Jessica scoffed as she spat on his face.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO YOU BITCH!!!!" Fernando said, then he added, "The next time you'll get to see Justin is in hell."

"You wouldn't dare." Jessica said, so her father said, "We'll see about that." as he took out his phone and started dialing a number.

Then, Nathan signaled for us to shoot, I killed the guard that was capturing Jessica first, then Cole, Crystal, and I shot the guards surrounding Nathan and Damon. 

Jessica grabbed the guard's gun and aimed it at her father's head.

"WHERE IS HE!!!" Jessica yelled.

"You have to kill me to find out." Fernando said.

"Gladly." Jessica said as she shot her father's leg which made him screech in pain" I'm going to ask you one more time, WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?"

"In the backseat." He finally said, "Nathan take care of him, I'm going to look for Justin." Jessica said.

I packed my gun and went to Nathan and Damon.

Jessica started searching the SUV cars when finally she found Justin.

"Oh my god, Justin." Jessica said as she touched Justin's bruised lip.

"I'm so sorry." She said as a tear dropped from her eyes.

"Don't be I'm fine." Justine said, "Can you help me out?" He asked. 

"Yeah sure." Jessica said as she held Justin from his waist while he placed his arm around her shoulder.

"You're heavy." Jessica said.

"No shit!!!" Justin said as Jessica giggled.

"Can I blow this place up already?" Olivia said as we all looked at her.

"What? You all got to do something!!!" Olivia said.

"Let's go home, Olivia." Cole said as he slung Olivia on his shoulders and took her to his car.

"Too cute." I said.

"Heard that." Olivia said as I laughed.

************

Fear it,
Or control it."

~Anthony Bourdain

Song:
Fuck Love ~ XXXTENTACION

Song:Fuck Love ~ XXXTENTACION

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll