What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas. Got it? [2]

I say HI!

Okay, next chapter is here. I was happy last night when I read the comments.

BUT THEY'RE PERFECTLY GOOD BLACKBEANS WITH A ZESTY CHIPOTLE SAUCE!!!!!!

Okay, sorry.

Right.

Anywho, this one might be a bit short. I just REALLY wanted to get it out today. So don't murder me or your computer, por favor.

Thanks, chicks! (And baboons)

~!~ ~!~ ~!~ ~!~ ~!~ ~!~ (Hey look! They look like sleeping men with eyebrows!^)

What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas. Got it?

"No! No! No! Just let me die!!!" I screamed and clawed at James's back. Ever felt so anxious and desperate to not go to a place that you wanted to die?

Anyway, so we made it to the Bellagio hotel. At first when I stepped out of the limo, I was awe-struck. It was freaking beautiful! But then all of that washed away when I saw THAT car. The car I would never forget. Mercedes SLR. THE car. I screamed and tried to run away, but James caught me and threw me over his shoulder. I wasn't ready to face Max again. God the stupid douche pisses me off!

"In we go!" Angel said happily.

James pushed the door open and walked in. I was immediately hit by the smell of leather and Chanel no. 5 perfume.

"Yo, Rated-X! How goes it?" James said and I grit my teeth, still pounding my fists on his back.

"What up J-man? What'cha got there?" he asked and poked my butt. I suddenly jerked my foot up and heard an "Oof".

"JAMES! PUT ME DOWN! THE BLOOD IS RUSHING TO ME HEAD! YOU WON'T GET ANY OF MY WILL IF I DIE!"

Angel and Mom just laughed and said they were checking in.

"Fine, grumpy." He set me down on the ground, and I lost my balance. Oh crap.

"Whoa.." Max reached over and gripped my elbow, steadying me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, loser, get your hand off me!"

"Yeesh, touchy."

"No shit, bitch."

"Tsk, tsk, Alvarez, that is no way to act in a six star hotel!"

"Six star hotel my ass!"

"Alright, kitty, calm down."

I threw him a nasty look and balanced my elbow on the table next to me. "I'm calm." The hotel was really truly beautiful. It was furnished with the finest couches and tables I've ever seen. They looked so comfortable, I wondered what it would be like to sleep on one. Women of all ages held their chins high, clicking their heels on the polished marble floor, looking very posh and stiff. They were all wearing designer dresses and clothes, so James (who was wearing khaki capris and a Hawaiian print shirt) and I looked out of place. As for Max, he looked like he belonged here. Black shirt that hugged every contour of his chest and abdomen, with dark blue demon jeans and a leather jacket tucked loosely into his elbow. His hair was perfectly tousled, his blue eyes wide and bright. My hand flew up to the corner of my lips to see if there was any drool coming out. Good, none.

"You can stop staring, Alvarez," he said, snapping me out of my reverie, throwing me the famous I-am-better-and-hotter-that-you smirk. I glared.

"You stupi-" I started and lunged for him but before my fist could make contact with his face, James caught my waist and set me down next to him.