- o n e -

jimin: i heared there's a new student arriving tomorrow.

me: really?

jimin: yeah, and he's a boy.

i was about to ask more, when the bell rang, indicating that the break time is over.

me: let's go~

i sing songed as i stood up with my tray heading to the trash bin.

-

me: mom told me to go home after school immediately.

i whispered to jimin who is sitting beside me during our last class for the day.

jimin: that's sad then, we couldnt hang out.

he stated with a pout making me giggle lightly, not wanting the teacher to notice we were talking.

me: don't worry, let's just go to the new cafe next time.

jimin: did she tell you anything other than that?

I shook my head, pouting slightly.

-

i pecked jimin's cheek (which doesn't mean anything) and waved him goodbye, watching his car drove away. i entered the house, and heard mom shout, telling me to go to my room and get ready.

i already figured out i gotta wear something presentable since mom said i should come, well since she rarely takes me with her when meeting someone, so this one must be important.

i chose a white dress with lace at the top that ends above my knees and just let my hair down and did a few waves on it to add volume.

looking at my face in my mirror, picking up the foundation that is just right on my skin color, and then applying it on my face, afterwards I put on a faint pink blush and just applied dots of red lipstick on my lips then spreaded it all over my lips.

picking up my black wedge heels from my shoe collection which consisted of only five shoes. after i'm done with everything, i went in front of my body length mirror to check if i missed something or if i look presentable.

lastly, i picked up my bag that has my things, then went downstairs.

-

i sighed boredly slouching on my seat. i heard my mom say to straighten my back and i did. we were inside a luxurious restaurant i guess this person we're going to meet is important. but why am i here?

mom: i'm sure they're going to arrive by now.

by the time mom said that, i noticed the entrance door of the restaurant open as i was looking around, making my attention turn to the ones who's entering.

mom: oh, they're here.

they went to our table and we quickly stand to greet them, two males were in front of us.

but the other one caught my eye, he looks young. Around my age, maybe. bUt bOy, lemme tell you how much of an eye candy this man in front of me, damn he's so damn hot. even i have no words to describe this man.

he looked shocked as he's mouth is slightly opened, just like me.

mom: please sit down.

me: who are they?

i whispered in her ear, once we sat down.

mom: oh right.

??: i'm kim seokjin, your soon-to-be stepfather.

the tall guy with broad shoulder that looks kind of young to be a father already.

??: i'm kim jeongguk.

if he freaking changes in just a day and be all cocky, imma slap this eye candy.

mom: i'm getting married!

mom whispered happily in my ear, once she noticed me so confused.

_________________________

to clear up some things:

ze kIM jeOngGuk is intended, my friend
and also,
what's wrong with seokjin being your step father?
worried that he might be more fabulous than you, and accidentally seduce his son KiM jEOnGguK?
well that ain't gon' happen.
may 2018

[oh my god the way i cringed at my own writing i cant believe this got attention lmao
july 2020]

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)