April Challenge 2018 RESULTS

The results from the April Challenge may be late but they are here! I admire all your efforts, although there seemed to be a common theme of 'I will never write in this genre again'. The winners' ideas were the ones that I thought best captured the genres tried. Winners please private message me for your stickers.

The May Challenge will be out sometime tomorrow.

Here are the results for the April Challenge:

In third place we have @fantasyhunter218 (Genre: Horror)

I really liked this piece. You could see that it was horror, but at the same time wasn't completely terrifying. The last sentence did give me chills however. The ending was kind of brief, it would have been good to see if Livia felt haunted or kept checking over her shoulder. The tale within your story was great; it can be very difficult to write a story within a story. Overall a very solid piece.

In second place @zhope123 (Genre: Horror)

For someone who hates horror you are pretty good at it. Your story had me on edge, and to be honest I had to force myself to finish it. Your description is great, and I can't think of many ways to improve your writing. I have noticed you don't tend to write much dialogue, but potentially that could just be my challenges. A scary piece, that was definitely a horror.

And the winner of the April Challenge 2018

@b_rog0810

I loved this idea! Please write it into a full story, its too good to be wasted. It definitely was a sci-fi and had a great feel. Your descriptions are good, but you could describe a little more. I feel like I could just step through the screen and into this world. You wrote a wonderful piece and it was great for a first try at sci-fi. Congratulations on winning the April Challenge 2018!

Congrats to all participants, there were some brilliant stories!