Blossoms (Mikey x Mystic!Reader)

Start from the beginning

"YES!" He said. You giggled. You howled loudly. The animals cautiously came back out. The young fawn that had tripped trotted over to you cautiously. Mikey reached out his hand and it sniffed him. It nuzzled his hand and he smiled.

"Aw! She's so cute!" He said. You smiled.

"Nature is a beautiful thing for those who want to see it." You said. Then he sighed.

"This still doesn't help me prove anything to the guys." He said. You thought about it.

"I've got an idea." You said.

"Really?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah. Give me your hand." You said. He did. You used your magic and morphed form. You felt your wings go away and be replaced be by a shell. Your paws turned into three fingered hands and three toed feet. Your muzzle disappeared and your tail became very short and stubby. When you opened your eyes you saw Mikey was staring at you in shock and awe. "Mutant turtle is now added to my nature form dictionary." You said.

"You look AMAZING!" He said. You smiled.

"Thank you. Now, to start my plan." You said. You called a bear over to you. It clawed your leg. You held in you cry of pain. Mikey looked shocked.

"What the heck!?"

"Mikey, take me to your home. If it looks like you rescued me from a bear, than you'll look very good to the others." You said. He nodded. He picked you up and quickly carried to home. Your animal friends called goodbye and you made an animal call back as you both hurried away.

When you arrived Mikey called for help. You saw three other turtles and two humans. They looked shocked. They raced over.

"Mikey what the heck!?"

"I helped her escape from a bear okay?! Main point she's bleeding!" Mikey said.

"Come on!" The purple masked turtle said. They rushed you into the barn and the turtle you learned was named Donnie patched up your leg. "I'm going to have to get you some gear too. We've got a bit of spare things. Can you grab them April?" Donnie asked.

"Sure thing." She replied and went to go get the gear.

"Thank you." You said.

"Now, explain how there's ANOTHER TURTLE!" Raph yelled at Mikey.

"I just found her okay?!" Mikey said. It wasn't a lie. He did find you. "Her name's (Y/n) and shes nice!" 

"Well, she's going to have to stay with us until her leg heals." Donnie said.

"Mikey, since you found her you're reasposible for her." Leo said.

"Can do bro!" Mikey said. April came back and gave you the gear. 

"I'll stay and help her, you guys go." She said. They nodded and left. April helped you get everything on and you thanked her. "You're gonna need some weapons. Come on, you can look at what we have." You followed her inside and you saw Raph's weapons and had an idea.

"She could use my katanas for now since I'm still not fit enough to train with them." Leo said.

"No, I have an idea. Can I see one of yours Raph?" You asked. 

"You're not taking mine if that's what you're thinking."

"No, I had a different idea." You said. He gave you one and you looked at it. You used your magic and duplicated it. They looked stunned. You then used your magic to morph it into your own weapon. After that, you duplicated that weapon so you had two of them. You gave Raph his weapon back and spun your own. You smiled.