*Request* Fight or Love? (Donnie x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Oh nothing, I'm just too stupid and ugly to be worth your time! April wouldn't be, right? You'd wait 100 years for her to even start paying attention!" You said.

"I would not!"

"April this and April that. She's the only thing you care about! I'm just a dunce who can't even do a simple problem to you! She's perfect on the other hand! You adore April! You' do anything and everything to keep her happy!" 

"Stop it (Y/n)!"

"Oh sorry! I didn't realize I was pointing out that you think April is the center of the universe!" Donnie suddenly grabbed you yanked you onto his lap in his chair, holding you down. You struggled. "Let go of me, Donatello!" You snapped.

"Oh no you don't. You're gonna focus, or else you'll be punished." He said, a smirk on his lips. You froze.

"W-what?" You asked, scared.

"You better have been paying attention~" You swallowed hard.

"D-Donnie w-what are you-?" 

"Quiet. You're only allowed to speak when you answer my questions. Now..." You gasped as you felt his hand rub you through your thin shorts. You held in a small moan. "What one did I say was a nuclear reactor~?" 

"U-um..Graphite?" You stuttered, still very nervous. He grinned. 

"Good~" He kept rubbing you and you forced yourself not to moan. "What are atoms made of?" 

"E-electrons and nuclei...mmph~" You bit your lip. He suddenly grabbed you and pushed you onto the table. You gasped. "D-Donnie!?" He chuckled and pulled down your shorts and underwear. 

"Better have the right answers doll~ I've never given a quiz this way before~" He growled lustfully. You were blushing insanely as you stared up at him. "Mesons are found in~?"

"U-um..I-I..." He frowned. He gripped your wrists harder. You thought faster. "Cosmic rays?" You said, unsure. He grinned.

"Gotta be a bit faster next time doll~" He purred. You felt his other hand tease your entrance. You moaned a little. "Ah, ah~ Gotta stay focused baby~" He said. "In an atomic nucleus, neutrons and protons are held together by?" Your mind was starting to cloud by the pleasure he was giving you.

"I-I...I-I don't...ah~" You growled, unsatisfied. He smashed you down into the table and you yelped. He leaned in right next to your ear.

"Last chance baby~" He growled, his voice dripping with lust.

"D-Donnie...p-please~" You whimpered, hoping he'd have mercy. He nipped you on your neck. You squeaked in surprise. 

"I won't warn you again~" He growled. "Nuclear fission is caused by the impact of?"

"N-neutrons..." You panted. He grinned and kissed you. You moaned into the kiss. He pulled away. 

"Get more right, and I might be tempted to reward you~" He said and kissed you again. When he pulled away again he said, "Get another one wrong, and I'll have to punish you~" You nodded. "How many colors does the sunlight spectrum have?"

"S-seven..*pant*...mmph~!"

"That's one~ Which ray is the most penetrating, Beta, Alpha, or Gamma?" He asked.

"G-gamma?" He grinned.

"That's two, now you better get this one right." He said. He leaned in his lips just barely brushing yours. "Who owns you?" You were shocked.

"W-what?!" 

"You heard me~ Say it. Who owns you?" He asked. You blushed insanely.

"D-Donnie..."

"Say it~" You looked away from him, blushing insanely. He growled angrily. With no warning, he entered you. You cried out loudly. Then you bit your lip, worried that the others had heard. "Lab is sound proof. I made it like that for this exact purpose~" He said. You were stunned, but you didn't have time to think about it. He started fucking your roughly. You cried out in pain and pleasure, hot tears streaming down your face.

"D-Donnie~!! Ah~!!" You cried out.

"SAY IT! Who owns you!? Who's allowed to fuck that beautiful body of yours~? Who's the only person that can have you~? That gets to hear you scream and beg for them to fuck you until you can't stand for weeks~!?" Donnie yelled. You lost it when he hit your bundle of nerves.

"AH~!! YOU~!!" You cried out louder.

"What's my name~?" He growled.

"Donatello~!!!" He grinned.

"Correct~" With that, he went to town on you. He fucked you hard and fast. You cried out, screaming his name along with many swears. He groaned and growled as he fucked you harder and faster. You felt a knot in your stomach. 

"D-Donnie! I-I'm-" You hardly got two words in before you came, your juices coating his massive cock. "DONATELLO~~!!!" You screamed out. He kept going until he shoved himself all the way into you and yelled,

"(Y/N)~!!!" When he finished he pulled out and you were panting heavily. Donnie grabbed your pants and underwear. He slipped them back onto you and then picked you up. He carried you to his room and laid you down. He laid down next to you. He kissed your forehead. You smiled tiredly at him.

"Donnie...you don't love April do you?" You breathed.

"Nope." He replied. "Now, get some sleep baby. I'll finish helping you tomorrow okay?" You yawned and nodded.

"I love you, Donnie..." He chuckled and kissed your forehead again.

"I love you too, doll."