•8•

Taehyung's p.o.v

Somehow, this entire place looks so beautiful. Literally everything is so unique, it kind of gives you happy and good vibes. I thought there was going to be some sort of office or clinic, but this place... looks like home.

I smiled at the different types of chairs with unique designs and textures, the wall clock that seemed so different but so beautiful, the wooden table that contained Toy like show piece and one hourglass with golden sand in it, a pair of old designed glass- and the man sitting opposite the table with the most pleasant smile on his face looking at me, it didn't even seem creepy.

He wasn't wearing a suit- just the comfortable clothes that usually people wear at home

He wasn't wearing a suit- just the comfortable clothes that usually people wear at home. "Hey Taehyung." The fact that he wasn't being formal made me smile, I don't like people calling me 'Mr.Kim'.

"Hello Dr.Lee" I smiled before sitting on one of the comfy chairs

"Jong suk" I nodded and smiled at him.

"Tell me about yourself." He said, and for the first time I felt like someone was really interested in knowing me.

How ironic, the person whom I don't know seems interested, and the people whom I know never gives a damn

"My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm 17 years old and... and I love strawberry milkshake, I love playing games and I'm turning 18 soon."

"You're a fish face who's staring at an unknown male, pretending that I'm not there" I looked at Jungkook who sat on the ground, pouting.

Ugly Bitch

"Is that it? Ahh! how about we do something you like?" The smile never left his face as he spoke. For some reason, it didn't seem fake or plastered, it just looked so sincere and- breathtaking.

"Stop staring bitch and answer the damned question."

Dr.Lee was so captivating that none of Jungkook's remark pulled my attention away from the handsome male sitting across me.

"Can we do something fun during our sessions?" He nodded and stood up "How about we go to a place you like? Beach? Beauty salon?"

"Beauty Salon?" I laughed and his smile widened.

"How about a make over? Your blonde locks are fading." He enthusiastically said while walking towards me and sitting on the rainbow coloured chair besides me.

The plan didn't sound bad, I definitely wanted to dye my hair again but the lack of money in my pocket was surely going to make me say no

"My treat" Dr.Lee smiled brightly and looked at the hourglass "We have a lot of time, let's go."

It felt like he had read my mind. I still don't know if it's okay for him to pay for my hair colour-