mari x solider! reader

The ohara housee
1:00 am

Hey today's another letter from me of course im glad to see you replied to my last one.

Of course i expected you to  your my husband so you better reply don't worry it's a joke~

Oh how are our nephews doing? They are doing great they are both 9 now kanan and dia are so happy together.

Like you and me even before we started dating we were happy togetger you made me really happy before that.

But once we did you made me feel like a princess each and everyday making sure i was ok and me doing the same for you of course.

But then wr both had to seperate you were getting ready for thr army i was going to college it broke my heart to see you so upset.

But i told you sonething that you told me back then keep your head up you won't see me but we will talk.

And talk we did about everything i told you the struggles of dealing with pregnant dia while you told me what your army buddies did.

It was all funny but to be honrst this may be the last letter im sending you because i i.

I MISS YOU I MISS E EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU YOUR JOKES YOUR SMILE YOUR VOICE I CAN'T TAKE BEING ALONE BECAUSE I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE!

PLEASE COME BACK HOME PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE COME BACK HOME I DON'T CAEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO-

"Calm down mari im home it's great to see you"

And with one turn around i saw you and hugged you immediately.

He's hone he's home welcome home

((I hope you all enjoyed this chapter today and as usaul until then see ya!)