19

Chloe's POV: 

I wake up, I feel a pain in my lower back, I don't remember coming home after last nights double date. I look around the room, its not mine or Bry's, I recognize this room....

Tony's.

What the fuck am I doing in Tony's room?

'Calm down Chloe,' I think to myself, 'maybe there is a logical explanation.' I lean up while the sheets start to slip off of me, I feel a cold draft. Okay, I'm naked, what the fuck! My breathing hitches as I hear someone huff next to me, Bryan? I'm almost scared to turn to my left, almost, but the curiosity got the better of me, I turned to my left. 

That's not Bryan, its Tony.

Suddenly I feel guilt, why am I naked in a bed with To- we had sex. No. No. No. All I remember from last nights is bits and pieces, what did he do to me, I know I wouldn't freely have sex with him while I am with Bryan. 

Bryan. 

"Good morning, my angel," Tony says from beside me pulling me into a hug while my breathing speeds up. He called me his angel, his, I'm no ones. "Get of off me," I grit out as I push him off of me.

"What is the matter Chloe?" 

"Oh whats the matter? The matter is I just woke up naked in my ex's bed while I have a boyfriend!" I'm shaking, not only from anger, but from nervousness, I have a boyfriend I love. Fuck Tony.

Bryan was right, Tony was up to something, this. 

I get up and start putting on clothes in a rush, suddenly I remember, I had felt sick at Red Robin's. He must of drugged me, that sick motherfucker. I grab my phone. 

"I'm leaving, but before I go what did you do to me?"

"Chloe I did nothing, you agreed to make love with me."

"I didn't agree to shit, and don't say 'make love', what we had was sex, not love. I have sex with people that I don't love, I make love with someone who I love, Bryan, not you." Yep I was one of those people, I only have sex or 'make love' with certain people, I'm not a slut, try telling that to my haters. 

"Fine. I put some pills inside your drink, but Chloe, please don't leave," he begged me in a pleading voice, he sounded on the edge of tears, I don't give a shit.

"You sick fuck!"

By now I'm crying.

One thing is for sure though, Tony's an idiot. 

I walk out, I don't wanna see that fucker again in my life.

__________

I drive to the Clout house, I'm full on sobbing now. I can't believe Tony would take advantage of me, to think my Dad was the one who wanted me to date Tony. I'm not sure if I want to go to court though, I'll worry about it later, I'm worried about Bryan. I finally reach the CloutGang house, my home. I go up to the door and ring the door bell, Alissa answers.

"Chloe you shouldn't be here, Bryan told us what you did. I don't know what happened because I wasn't there, but Chloe I know you, you don't do dumb shit like this, you are like your Mom, not your Dad."

"A-Alissa," I sob out, just then Alissa notices I'm crying and pulls me into a hug. She trusts me, at least. 

"Alissa h-h-he-e ," I choke out, I can't even finish a sentence without my words cutting up. Alissa didn't mind, she just hugged me, I love my best friend. 

"You can say it Chloe."

"Tony d-drugged me Alissa," I said it, what if she only pity's me? 'Chloe this Alissa, not Dad, she doesn't pity you, she understands you,' I thought.

"Chloe...."

"He made me kiss him so B-Bry could walk in and dump me, Aliss-a he u-used me," I gagged, I was disgusted by even having to say those words. I needed Bry to hug, Alissa is good, but she isn't Bry. 

"Tony and you had sex?"

"Yes," I was getting even more upset by the second, I hate him.

"I believe you Chloe, Bryan may not," I know he won't, I have something that will make him believe me though.

"I recorded him saying he drugged me," that's right I had his sick confession on a video, the score is one-one motherfucker. 

"Oh shit, you could take him to court, come in, Bryan's upstairs."

__________

She got his confession on video.........damn. ;) 

Guys, go and check out Who Am I, its really good, also I'm gonna start the second chapter of Who Am I tomorrow... go vote on it and read it!!

Also this is by far my longest chapter ( in this book), I'm proud.

Stay Gold 

819 words