*The Weasleys

Briar had been invited to the quidditch world cup this summer with the Weasleys, since Arthur Weasley could usually get tickets from work, and this year they invited Harry, Hermione, and Briar to join their family

And Mrs Weasley had decided that Mrs Forrest, Ollie, and Remus should join them for dinner on Briar's birthday 

So Briar and her family had arrived on the morning of it, and then in the afternoon they were greeted by Harry who came through the Floo network with Fred, George, Ron, and Mr Weasley

When Mr Weasley came through the fire place, the once chatty, lively group were silenced by his shouts

"That wasn't funny Fred!" he shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?" Briar, her family, and Remus gave the twins confused look, both of whom were snickering

"I didn't give him anything," said Fred, with another evil grin. "I just dropped it.... It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

 "You dropped it on purpose!" roared Mr. Weasley. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet -" 

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly. 

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!"Harry and the Weasley twins roared with laughter again."It isn't funny!" Mr. Weasley shouted. "That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons-" 

"We didn't give it to him because he's a Muggle!" said Fred indignantly. 

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," said George. "Isn't he,Harry?" 

"Yeah, he is, Mr. Weasley," said Harry 

"That's not the point!" raged Mr. Weasley. "You wait until I tell your mother -" 

"Tell me what?" said a voice behind them as Mrs. Weasley entered the kitchen. Everyone fell silent immediately, fully aware how strong her temper could be "Oh hello, Harry, dear," she said, spotting him and smiling. Then her eyes snapped back to her husband. "Tell me what, Arthur?" There was another silence as everyone anxiously waited to see what Mr Weasley would do "Tell me what, Arthur?" Mrs. Weasley repeated, in a dangerous sort of voice. 

"It's nothing, Molly," mumbled Mr. Weasley, "Fred and George just - but I've had words with them -" 

"What have they done this time?" said Mrs. Weasley. "If it's got anything to do with Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes -" 

"Why don't you show Harry where he's sleeping, Ron?" Hermione suggested

"He knows where he's sleeping," said Ron, "in my room, he slept there last -" 

"We can all go," said Hermione pointedly. 

"Yes" Briar said so she, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Harry edged out of the kitchen and set off up the rickety staircase 

"What are Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes?" Harry asked as they climbed, and Briar had the same question. Ron and Ginny both laughed, although Hermione didn't. 

"Mum found this stack of order forms when she was cleaning Fred and George's room," said Ron "Great long price lists for stuff they've invented. Joke stuff, you know. Fake wands and trick sweets, loads of stuff. It was brilliant, I never knew they'd been inventing all that-" 

"We've been hearing explosions out of their room for ages, but we never thought they were actually making things," said Ginny. "We thought they just liked the noise." 

"Only, most of the stuff - well, all of it, really - was a bit dangerous," said Ron,"and, you know, they were planning to sell it at Hogwarts to make some money, and Mum went mad at them. Told them they weren't allowed to make any more of it, and burned all the order forms.... She's furious at them anyway. They didn't get as many O.W.L.s as she expected."