Chapter 12 - Reunion

Samantha POV
"Samantha!!!"  upon hearing my name brought be back from my thought. It is a surprise seeing this person here after everything he has down to me. My Father is here but how did he know where I was and why is here for.  What is he doing here after all these years, he finally decided to show up. I just went in and have a sit in the living make sure not to let his present brother me. I did not want to cause a scene so I try to remain clam and listen to what he have to say.

The room was very quiet nobody was talking everyone was just staring at each other. Then Marina said that she going to leave and buy something, she pulled Zack out of the house with her. It is very awkward being in the same room with my father so I was going to asked him why are he here. "Why are you here!!!' I said to my father with disgusted in my voice.

"Don't speak to your father with that kind tone!!" my father said in a angry tone.  Wow I can't believe him telling me what to do after he decided to abandon me. "You can't tell me how I should talk to you and you stop being my father the day you decided to abandon me."

He hold up his hand and slap me, my mind occur what happen just now. I was very angry at him for slapping me. "I am sorry, I did not mean to do that to you," my father said to me "I just come to  tell you that your mother want to see you." But why would my mother  not come with my father if she want to see me. "Why did mom not come with you if she want to see me." 

"Your mother want to come and see you but the doctor said that she is not in the best condition to go out," my father said with sadness in his eyes.  So my mother is sick and her own daughter did know that, I feel so ashamed of myself.  My father hand me a paper with the address of the hospital and then he leave.  I went in my room and lie down on my bed, I did not know what to do with my life. Should I go and see my mom or not, how should I face her. I can't forgive her for what they do to me. Suddenly I feel the need to vomit, I quickly rush to the sink.  

After coming out the bathroom I decided to go for a walked, I changed my clothes and went outside. I did not know where, I was going but I just want to clear my mind. While I was walking, I bumped into someone which remind me of the first time when I meet Kristian. When I look up at that person to my surprise the person look just like him, I am dreaming. Then person speak "Samantha, what are you doing here?" So I am not  dreaming, out of all the people why must I see him here. I not in mood to tolerate him. I walked past him like was not there then he lift me up carrying me in princess hug.

I trying hitting him it was doing little or no effort to him, the only thing I could do was to scream. I started screaming at the top of my lung. "Stop screaming or you would not like what I am about to do to you!!"Kristian said. I ignored his warning and continue screaming suddenly a pair of lip was on my lip. I was shock by his action, when he see that I was quiet he pulled away.  I did plan to do anything on the way to who know where he was carrying me. We reached his car, he put me down and tell me to get in. 

I get into the car and he also get in, then the car drove off. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him. "You will see when we get there, I sure you like it when we get there." I do not like surprise but no matter how my time, I asked it always "Be patient sweetie you will when we reached there." How dare he called me that, he has no right to called me that. We stopped and Kristian got out of the car  to come to my side. He opened the door for me and I got out, he put a blindfold over my eyes, I could not see anything at all. He took my hand and lead the way, I was holding tightly on to his hand. He suddenly stop, he then let go of my hand, I was starting to get scared then the blindfold is off my eyes. What I see in front of me was that I was standing on a ship and flower was everywhere. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank You  for the supports guys we had finally reached 2k reads and a Happy Mothers day. Hope you have a wonderful Mothers day.