02; Stranger not so strange

Alycia walked into the 9th venue, her heels making a horrible sound, she hates to wear heels but for her job was need, she walked into the big building greeting everyone.
She works on one of the biggest enterprises of  New York, her boss Ryan, give her the job because she was the best of her class, she has skills that none of the other people that applied for the job had.
She walked into her office and started making a review of the papers, she typed on the computer all of the numbers that Caroline, her assistance give to her this morning.

"Alycia, Ryan said if you can check this ones, it's important for the new people in the enterprise, he said we need a good check in here, can you?" Caroline asked her and Alycia nodded.

"Sure give me a second and i'll do it, thank you Care" She smiled and turned around with her heels leaving her office, Alycia couldn't help but stare at her ass, the woman used a red skirt and her curves were something delicious.
She snapped her head and started working.
After a while her phone vibrated again, she smiled as she saw the message, she remembered last night, that girl texted her on kik so fast and they enjoyed the rest of the night chatting and doing stuff, hot stuff.

Alycia is not the type of sending nudes but she was horny, she wanted some action and she thought that sending pics wouldn't make a big deal right?
Besides this hotmouth94 sounds not like a psycho to her.

hotmouth94: Hello love, i missed you last night, when you stopped texting i felt myself dying, i wanted more, maybe we can do a session tonight? sex call, it's on me;)

Sexcall? oh god that sounds very exciting, Alycia thought. Her center started to feel wet and she felt it beating, she was horny already thinking on her hot mouth pleasuring her wet sex.

hotass55: Hello mystery girl, i missed you too, i'm looking forward that call tonight, can't wait to scream your name while you're pleasuring me so good.

"Alycia! the reports now!" Ryan opened the door of her office and she jumped in her chair, her heart almost lied down on the floor because he scared the shit out of her.

"God Ryan, you could've knocked! you scared me" Alycia said, he rolled his eyes.

"Come on i need it, ten minutes!" He left her office and she sighed. God dammit she was so horny and scared now, she almost got a heart attack, what would think her boss if he knows she was sexting to some stranger.

She's not strange anymore thought, not that way, they get to know each other the other night so good.

She sighed and started to work again, her phone vibrated many times but she just let it be, she needs to finish her work first.

{...}

During the lunch everyone left the office, Alycia decided to stay so she can do some papers before she leaves later, she wanted to get home early, she can't wait to feel like last night.

She was thinking on the girl, she never got her name, maybe she should ask her, but what if she doesn't want to tell her?
She snapped her head and kept working.

Her phone vibrated once more.

15 new messages from hotmouth94

Alycia bit her lip and looked up, she stand up and walked to the door, she locked it and walked to her couch on the office, lucky her, the office has curtains so she can close them everytime she wants.
She usually use them closed, she works better when there's no much light.

hotmouth94: Baby i miss your words, when will you write me? i wanna touch myself again.

where are you?

would you send pics to me later? i wanna see how wet you get with my words.

hey baby i was thinking on you while i was showering, i really want to touch you and eat you out with my mouth.

Okay that's enough, Alycia stop reading because being horny at work wouldn't help her.
She replied.

hotass55: Hello baby, i'm at work but i got some time to write you, i miss you too and all of that things you texted me made me so horny, now i'm so wet lying in my couch at work.

hotmouth94: Oh god really? how wet you are love?

hotass55: so wet, and hot, i feel my pussy soaked wanting you.

hotmouth94: fuck i would love to eat you right there, send me a pic of you, no need to show your face beauty.

A pic? oh god, what should i do? Alycia thought, maybe a sexy one? or too much? i think i should tease her more.

hotass55: Okay, but give me your name first, i wanna know what i'll be screaming later baby.

hotmouth94: Call me Y/N baby girl, but i rather that you call me whatever you want ;)

hotass55: damn, baby girl, that makes me more even horny, i wonder how that sounds from your mouth

hotmouth94: hmmm hot, i will show you in the night.

now send me a pic, sexy

Alycia bit her lip, took some clothes off and quickly took a pic of her lying in the couch.

hotass55:

is that okay for you baby?

hotmouth94: Holy crap👅 you're so fucking hot! i already can imagine all the things i wanna do to you baby girl

hotass55: Yeah and what is that?

hotmouth94: hmmm you'll have to wait until our call, eager much? because i can't even wait to hear your moans.

Alycia was worse, her panties were really soaked, she bop her lips and made a big effort to wear her clothes again.

hotass55: Can't wait ;)

She replied and went back to work, after all she's there for that.

{...}

Just pretend the pic is Alycia okay? lol well you'll pretend that is Alycia or you it depends on the conversation, there'll be explicit gifs okay
i warned that it's a v explicit story😂
alsoooo just a reminder

hotmouth94: You
hotass55: Alycia :)