chapter 15

Im back!!! yeah! sorry if it isnt good but I had to put somethig up!!

We pulled up to a grand hotel labeled "Luxe suites" and my mouth gaped. My family was the richest in town and my father and i had been to some pretty lavish places but this was unlike anything I had ever seen! Long paneled glass covered the building and balconies dotted the smooth surface, that overlooked the very close beach. The valet took our car and a doorman got our suitcases as we approached the reception desk. "guys.." i whispered unsteadily, "before we argue about whose paying for this in the middle of the lobby, i got it, ok?" i said hoping they would comply. "no no marina! its fine really" liam said but i was persistent. "im serious, louis paid for the last one and i want to pay for this" i said as they gave me a questionable look. "err..marina, i think this is a bit different from a deserted motel on the side of the road." louis said as if i couldnt notice the difference. "you're not going to be my sugar daddy! I have money!" i protested and they laughed  but i could tell they didnt think there was any way i could pay for all of them. "hi how can i help you?" the receptionist said eyeing the boys beneath long lashes. "yes, reservation under payne." liam said in a sophisticated manner."ahh yes, i see your reservation right here Mr.payne and how would like to be paying this evening?" she said flirtily and for some reason a jolt jealously shot trough me as she batted her lashes. God, if this is how the boys feel with eachother it must be a terrible! "ahh actually I'll be paying" i said sweetly as she looked me up and down with a look of disgust. Who does she think she is! She's the receptionist for gosh sakes! I pulled out a card and handed it to her as the boys and her all let out a knowing sigh. Oh, so they think I'll just charge the money and send my father the bill do they? I wasnt a rich spoiled brat, i worked for my money. I dont even own a credit card!  "Debit" i said sternly and she gave me a puzzled look. "would you like to know the total before you commit, sweetie?" she said although she wasnt much older than I. I clenched my teeth and shook my head. "No im certain that the money i earn and deposit into that bank account will cover the expenses as well as anything else i may need but thank you for your concern..sweetie" i said bitterly and she gave me a dumbfounded look as she completed the transaction. "well look at miss money bags over here" louis said, "I knew we'd make a great pair!" he said referring to his earlier wad of cash. I laughed and the receptionist handed me back my card and gave the boys three room keys. We walked up to our rooms slowly, enjoying the view from each elevator floor as guilt crept into my mind. "guys..you dont think i was too mean to the receptionist lady do you?" i said shifting my weight from foot to foot. "Oh marina, your too hard on yourself! it was fine!" liam said sensibly. "and besides, she was a total bitch!" zayn said while wrinkling his nose. I bust out laughing at his ridiculous face as we reached our floor  and all the boys shook their heads in agreement. Harry opened the door and i began to regret saying i would pay for it. Chandeliers hung from every room and it was all sleek hard wood floors. There were three bedrooms with queen beds in each and every one had its own balcony looking over the ocean. "it's beautiful!" i stammered and all the boys could do was nod their heads. Our suitcases were in the middle of the white fur rug in the living room area, which prompted my memory of needing to thoroughly look through my suitcase. "soo are we gonna argue over sleeping arrangements again?" i asked and the boys moaned, hopefully that was a no. "well zayn's out of the race for sleeping with her" harry said as it were no contest. "woah wait a minute!" zayn began but was immediately drown out by all 4 boys screaming "NO!" at him. He look defeated and trudged away, wandering through the suite. Just as all the boys opened their mouths to argue their points I said quickly, "why dont we take turns!" they all stopped, gave it a minute and nodded their agreement. "But no rules right? we can..do whatever?" harry said trying to cover up a smile and before i could answer zayn ran back into the room. "does that mean i get a turn to?" he said with a big smile. "Ok first of all, im not some amusement park ride with only seat! and second yes zayn you do." all the boys laughed at their own ridiclouos behavior and complied. We began to pick up our suitcases when louis asked a question, "so who goes first?" "O god here we go" i sighed as I left them to quarrel it out and made my way into the largest room. The last thing I heard as I closed the door was harry shout, "Not zayn!"