Chapter ;13:

Nico :

It was a bright Saturday morning, and the birds were chirping. Can someone close my blinds and shut those fûčkîńg birds up.

"Nico get up!" Hazel shouted from her room.

"No! It's still early!" I shouted back, I put my pillow over my head to try and block out the noise and sun.

"It's noon, get up." She said coming into my room. The all of a sudden I was hit with a pillow!

"Hazel!" I hissed.

"Watch out, I might get ice cold water next." She smirked, and skipped out of my room.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, got dressed, and brushed my teeth. I didn't feel like doing much today, so i went downstairs and watched T.V.

"I got chicken nuggets in the oven." My stepmom, Hazel's Mom called from the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry. Thank you though Marie." I called out.

"Are you sure?" She asked sincerely.

"Yes, thank you again." I smiled back. Hazel is technically a year younger than us, but she skipped a grade, so we all are in the same grade. I looked down at my phone to see a text.

Will : Wanna hang out?
Sent : Now

Nico: Uh sure. Where?
Read 1:05pm

Will: Don't worry, I'll pick you up.
sent 1:06

Nico:Ok
read 1:07.

I went upstairs and changed out of my pajamas and into a hoody, and some black ripped jeans. I started to mess with my hair, but it was a loss cause.

I see his car pull up, I run down the stairs, and tell whoever is home that I'll be back later.

"Where are you goin—" I heard Hazel shout but i shut the door. I get to his car and hop in.

"Hi." I breathe out.

"Are you ok? Were you running?" Will laughs.

"Yes." I say. My cheeks flushed red. "I was trying to get away before Hazel started to ask questions."

We both laughed. He put the car in drive, and drove down the street.

"So,there's this little cafe I wanted to try. Wanna go?" He asks.

"Uh, I mean sure." I say. I feel my cheeks go red again. He laughs, and continues to drive to wherever we're going. We finally made it to the cafe. When we walk in, the scent of cinnamon rolls hit me like a wall.

"Woah." I breathe out. They had all kinds of cinnamon rolls. "What is this place and how did I not know about."

"It's a new cafe, I was trying to find a Cīnnabon. I ended up finding this place." He explained.

We got a few rolls and sat down and talked. Well mostly him, I talked, but mostly listened.

He was always so happy, and looked for the good things in life. He was like sunshine. I smiled at the thought. I looked at my hand and saw that my palm had this glow to it. It wasn't bright enough for him to see, but I could. And it tingles, like a lot.

"Nico?" Will said, getting getting my attention.

"What? Huh?" I said, flustered.

"You were looking at your palm all weird." He laughed.

"Oh nothing." Nico said, trying to change the subject. " What's your favorite kind of music."

"I like all of them. How about you?" Will asked.

"Uh, emo stuff. That's what my friends call it, because i'm a 'emo bean'" I quoted.

"Really." Will laughed.

"Yeah, It's mainly Leo, Percy, and Hazel" I laughed.

"I have a question, you don't have to answer it." Will said. "How are you and Hazel related? Like same mom?Same dad? Both?"

"Oh, we have the same dad. My parents divorced after I was born. And a year later They got married and had Hazel." I explained.

"Oh, that makes sense." He laughed, and I did too. His laugh was so contagious.

***

We hung out for a few more hours. The sun was starting to set, and Will was getting tired. I'll probably be up till three again.

"This is your stop." Will smiled. " I had fun with you today."

"I did too." I smiled.

"Here, I'll walk you to your door." Will got out. I didn't fight cause i wanted to hang out with him longer.

"Thanks Will." I smiled. We looked at each other for what felt like forever, till her started to lean in. And i felt myself leaning in too. Our lips connected, and it felt right. We kissed for what felt like an eternity, till we broke apart.

"Bye Nico." He said, in almost a whisper.

"B-Bye Will." I stuttered.

I went inside and as soon as i shut the door I slid down against the door, I felt like I was in a fairytale. My arm kept tingling a lot, i pulled up my sleeve to see the words:

Will Solace

With a music note and sun next to it.

"Holy šhît" I breathed out.

***
4/15/20

AHAHABABBAB LOOK AT THAT. How cute, Solangelo is just the cUTeSt. Hope you liked this. It's a little short but that ending...

I feel like I say this every time, but I like the more than the other version! How was your day! I hope it was great :)

Also i just wanted to say, I like Chapter 14, the way it is, and if you don't, you don't have to read it.

-SPOILER-
I kîll off Zoe and Bianca. And if you don't want to read it, Skip chapter 14. I might fix up some grammar mistakes, but i'm going to keep it the way it is for the most part.

Stay safe •

HxppyFlxwer ~