Chapter 1: An Awkward Awakening

Yuuta could hear the calming sound of chirping birds and the murmurs of several people close by. He felt a strange, warm and soft sensation on both his left shoulder and his left thigh. It was an unfamiliar sensation, but it felt comfortable. For a moment there, he forgot about what happened in his dream and gave in to the comfort of his bed.

"Mother...", a soft, feminine voice exhaled as it spoke.

Eh? Mother?

Yuuta slowly opened his eyes and looked to his left. He was stunned. His eyes widened in surprise and his mind went blank for a minute before he realized what he was looking at.

Lying next to him was a beautiful young girl with long, silky red hair, wearing nothing but a pink, laced nightdress underneath which her soft breasts were pressing onto his left shoulder as her left leg enveloped Yuuta's. He could feel her warm breath on his face as she slept peacefully next to him. His heart was beating so fast, he thought he would die.

Oh, shit! What's going on?! Why am I in bed with a beautiful girl like her?!

Yuuta was used to girls trying to get close to him, but he was never truly alone with one and especially not with a girl as beautiful as her. To make matters worse, he was even sharing a bed with her.

Yuuta could not look away from her. He was too excited to think and his breathing got heavier the more he observed her.

His heart was beating wildly as his right hand slowly moved towards her breasts. He did not know what he was doing, but he could not stop either. He never felt this way before. It was like his hand had a mind of its own.

As his excitement reached its peak and while his hand almost touched one of her breasts, the girl murmured something before slowly opening her eyes. They were of a beautiful light blue color.

It took her a moment to process the development in front of her. Yuuta froze in place with his right hand close to her breasts and his face contorted in fear and embarrassment as he stared at the girl. An embarrassing silence filled what little air there was between them before both of them realized the position they were in.

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

The girl mumbled something as she jumped out of the bed in surprise, almost at lighting speed. She grabbed and unsheathed a dagger that she kept hidden under her pillow and pointed it at Yuuta. After taking a few steps back, she glared at Yuuta for a moment before she shouted at him in a mildly embarrassed tone.

"W-Who are you?! How the hell did you get in here, you pervert?!"

Yuuta got up quickly and sat on the edge of the bed. He couldn't help but to stare at the girl for a few more moments. She was nothing like any girl he had ever seen. Of course, he had seen his fair share of pretty girls throughout the years, but when he thought about it, none could compare to the one in front of him.

Noticing the disgusted look on the girl's face, Yuuta shook his head as he came to his senses. He stood up and calmly introduced himself.

"I'm Yuuta. Yuuta Nakamura. Nice to meet you.", he said with a smile as he bowed.

"Eh?", she said in a surprised tone.

The girl did not expect him to politely introduce himself after almost being groped in her sleep. The unexpected development made her lower her guard against Yuuta a little, but she was still cautious of him. After all, not many people would be able to get so close to her without her noticing. She was curious about him. Just what kind of person is he?, she wondered.