Chapter 1

*As a celebration to my sister's graduation! I am publishing the first chapter of my second story! Hope you like it little sis!!! Welcome to the real world!!

Now let's get the story started!!*

Second POV:

Karasuno. That is the school where you, (L/N) (Y/N),  go to. You joined this school in your second year. Your best friend, (F/N), somehow begged you to join her in Karasuno, going on about how many memories you can make together in high school. She was right; it was fun!

You are now a third year, lucky for the both of you; you are in the same class. Class 4 of year 3. You are friendly and nice to everyone, shy at first. However, when you get close to someone, nothing stops you from speaking your mind and being a little more crazy than usual. Somehow, everyone likes that about you. Saying you keep things fun and exciting.

Other than (F/N), you became close friends with a classmate by the name of Sugawara Kōshi. He is the most peaceful, loving, caring, and refreshing guy you have ever met. He is like a second mother. You can come to him for anything! He is always willing to help and listen!

At first, he shared stories of his daily activities in the volleyball club. They were interesting and funny, seeing how much trouble he's going through to keep his troublemaking Kōhais in check, but later on, you felt bad for him. They seemed like a headache to deal with every day...

That's how you met another classmate named Sawamura Daichi. You met him through Suga when he introduced him as the Captain of the team. From the looks of it, he seems like a mature person, you wouldn't guess he is a third year in high school outside of school. He is a caring and understanding person, but people say he is to be feared... You haven't experienced his anger, but people warn you not to anger him.

During school, you sit with (F/N) all the time. Lunch and classes, you even walk home together. Suga and Daichi join you for lunch sometimes, but club activities keep them busy most of the time.

You aren't interested in sports that much. You play them for fun if you were asked, but you don't take it seriously as Suga and Daichi do, and you sure don't follow any news of any sports. You have better things to do.

But!! (F/N) has been talking non-stop about volleyball. You are trying to tune her off. You hear Suga and Daichi talk about it during lunch and now she won't stop talking about it...

The difference is, she keeps talking about one particular team! And a specific player on that team! How much can someone talk about one person only?! It's driving you crazy! The one she keeps talking about?

Aobajōsai and their Captain Oikawa Tōru!

"(Y/N), I swear... He is the definition of perfection! He has beautiful hair, and his eyes are wow! And he's tall! And just so pretty! He could be..." As she was going on about her obsession, you interrupted her.

"A model, yes, you told me." You memorized everything she had said about this Oikawa guy.

"Oh, I have? I didn't realize! But I'm serious! Look at him! Isn't he perfect?" She shows you a picture of him, and it is obvious it was from her phone and up close.

"Where did you get that picture?" You ask, finding it very suspicious...

"I took it! You can go to their school and watch him practice! He's so amazing and talented!" She hugs her phone as she dreams of him.

"That's just weird! And you have to remember; he isn't the only one on the team! Do you know anyone else?" You try waking her up from her daydream.