Running Away

SHUT UP YOU BITCH! My dad screamed at me, He was drunk again and when he was drunk he got angry.. When he was finally finished he left I heard his car door slam. Great I'm alone I thought. I took out my blade and made a few small cuts. I still Remember when this awful addiction started

****FLASHBACK****

I walked downstairs and smelled Whiskey Great He's drunk.. "Your a pice of shit you know." He said I just kept walking to the kitchen and grabbed some monster "HEY LISTEN TO ME YOU SLUT!" He screamed as he grabbed my arm and slapped me. Go clean the bathrooms. And with that he pushed me walked away. I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom and downed the monster. I looked in the mirror and started crying. I hated myself. then I saw my razor I took it and that's when it all begun.

***END OF FLASHBACK THINGY***

That is it. I grabbed my suit case threw my stuff in grabbed my back pack and threw the rest of my stuff in. How was I going to get out? Im on the third floor... I can't go out the front what if he sees? I went down to the bathroom on the second floor and just decided to jump from that window. I jumped down and it hurt like a motherfucker. I got up and ran as fast as I could I don't know where I was going. But I just kept on running. I guess I should tell you about myself. My name is Jayden I am 15 years old I have Pink hair that has some white in it too, I have plugs Im very pale and I have kinda a mix of grey green and hazel eyes, I like bands like Black veil brides, Blood on the dance floor, Asking Alexandria, Sleeping with sirens, Pierce The Veil, avenged Sevenfold CrossFade Sick Puppies Of mice and men You know all the "EMO" Bands i hated being called that so much.. And lastly Im anorexic.. I know it's bad.. I have depression and I cut. I've been trying to stop. I ran for an hour until I found a park I sat down and started to cry. I cried for what seemed like hours it started to get dark.. "UGH SHIT" I screamed what am I gonna do? I put my face in my hands and cried some more. It had to be almost 10:00. I didn't have a phone so I didn't know. Just then I heard something.. Or someone.. I turned around and I screamed at who I saw behind me...

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!!!

So guys how am I doing? Could you leave some comments? Lol I worked really hard on this part and I am Soooooo excited to see what you guys think!!! ^•^ And Jayden is In the picture thingy and she's on the covererrr

👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎

-Nicki