twenty-one

QIN MINGZHU'S POV

Yanchen kissed me. Zhou Yanchen kissed me. What the hell.

I was still in shock of what happened the other night. Yanlei must've noticed I was staring because he threw a bread at me.

"You're drooling," He muttered as I picked up the bread.

"And you shouldn't be throwing foods at people."

He shrugged off, as I rolled my eyes at him. We were having breakfast at my house and I repeat, Dong Yanlei showed up again.

"Didi, did you see Xukun's new hair today?" Peiyao asked. Oh I forget to mention, these people live here too.

Zuo Ye nodded his head, showing his best smile, "He looks great, right? I stan the right person."

He received a hit from Mubo, "Why don't you finish your breakfast first? You guys are going to be late."

Fen gege chuckled beside me, "One more warning and Peiyao's going to be expelled."

"Hey," Peiyao was quick to defend himself. "It's Zuo Ye's fault for leaving me the other day,"

The younger scoffed, "Hah! That was your own fault for waking up late. By the way, where's Mo-ge?"

I flinched hearing Zimo's name. We haven't talked in almost a week and I kind of missed him barging in my bedroom window.

"Yeah, why isn't he here?" Yanlei adds, collecting the plates. "Did he perhaps forgot that we're having breakfast here?"

"They always have breakfast here. How could he forget?" I asked, not looking up.

"Ohh," Zuo Ye muttered. "I think I know why,"

"Whatever that reason is, just tell us later," Mubo said, standing up. "Time for school kids!"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"You haven't broken up with Yanchen yet?" Bangbang suddenly appeared beside me. "You're probably the longest."

I frowned, "I wish you told me,"

"I wanted to. But I expected you wouldn't fall for him." He replied. "I mean he's not exactly your type."

"Who says I fell for him?!"

My friend shrugged, "When will you ever stop lying?"

"But I'm not!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, sure. Whatever you say goes anyway," He whispered, walking away.

I saw Yanyu furrowing her eyebrows as she walked pass Bangbang, "Why did he look so annoyed?"

"He doesn't believe me," I answered, opening my locker. "How's your date with Kaihao?"

"It was great!" She smiled, clinging on to my arm. "We went out to watch a movie again last night and I think he was sending me hints."

I chuckled, "Good for you then. But isn't he like 3 years older than us?"

"4 actually," Yanyu explained. "But nevermind that, how was your date with Yanchen? You rode the ferris wheel right?"

I suddenly remembered our kiss. Shit. "Oh, uhm, it was good?"

"Good?" Yanyu questioned, still in doubt. "You didn't do anything, like you know?" She suddenly made a kissing gesture which ended up with me hitting her with a book.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Ow!" She winced, holding her head. "I was just asking. You didn't have to harass me. That's called book abuse."

I patted her head, "Sorry. You were getting annoying, I had to."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

I was looking for a certain book in the library. Probably with the title, 'What are you supposed to feel after kissing someone?'

Ugh, what the hell. That was my first kiss! And that asshole stole it from me!

I was about to go to the other side of the bookshelf when someone pulled me back. It was Lifen.

"What's wrong?" I whispered because it looks like she was hiding from someone.

"Sshh," She said. "Get down and listen."

I don't know what she meant so I crouched down with her and I heard voices from the other side of the shelf.

"You told him to do what?" This was obviously Ruibin.

"It was just a kiss. What's the worse that could happen?" Xingjie. This is definitely Huba.

Ruibin sighed, "You shouldn't have done that."

"It's his fault for coming up with a fake act like that, he could've chosen anyone, you know, why her?"

"It all started with me. She did that to make me notice her or to get close to me, maybe, I don't know."

I widen my eyes, fuck, Ruibin knows this? Since when?

"Lifen, I -" I was about to apologize when she held my shoulders.

"It's okay." She nods, reassuring me that it's really okay. "I know about it too."

Xingjie scoffed, "So this was all on her?"

"Wait. What about Shuzhen? Does she still like Yanchen?" Ruibin asked, making me lean closer.

"Who knows what goes on inside that girl's head. Did you know that she was also using Jeffrey to make Yanchen jealous? Typical."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

my family just experienced a tragic loss earlier this week

my baby sister who was supposed to be born on April 24, died inside my mother's tummy on that same day 😔

Baby Shan, you are my first thought in the morning and my last at night. Wherever you are, always remember we love you so much, our angel, Rohanne Shanneia 😇💛

Her name's a combination of five names by the way. I was the one who came up with her second name 👑

Her funeral happened yesterday and she's in good hands 🙏 plus I'm feeling a bit okay and trying to be strong for my family since I'm the oldest 👀

I'd like to give a shoutout to my bubs who quickly messaged me zhxngj and jungsunshinehoseok. Thank you for comforting me 💓

but I'll continue to update because my sister wouldn't want me to stop doing what I love. She's going to help me finish this book hehe 💕