4

Next day
I was sitting in math class, doing my work. Than Jess taps my shoulder. "What?"I whisper to her. She smiles. "What?"I ask.

"What's his name?"she giggles. "Who?"I ask.

"The Guy who flew to the moon. The one you were staring at"she hit my shoulder.

"Jess. Sam. Work"the teacher says. I nod.

"Gabriel"I whisper to her. "Cute. Have you seen him today?"she asks. "Jess you've been with me since the beginning of the day"I say. She nods.

"Good point. But I've been staring at a guy of my own"she winks. I shake my head. "Lovely. Now work"I point to her paper. "But I wanna hear about your boy"she whines.

I roll my eyes. "He's not my boy"I say. She shrugs. "He could be. I know you like him"she winks. 

"Jessica and Sam. You both see me after class"the teacher says. I stare at Jess. She mouths an apology and works on her paper. I do the same.

While later

After talking with the teacher. And getting detention on Friday, and having to clean up the classroom on that Friday. I head towards the door with Jess. "It's not that bad. Sucks that I have to do it by my self"she says.

I stare at her. "I have something Friday. Won't be here all day"she explains. I shrug. I open the door and step out, and a bucket of paint falls on me.

"Oh my god"Jess yells. I freeze. Everyone stops and starts to laugh at me. "Sammy?"Jess says. I  run towards the bathroom and look in the mirror. I'm covered in blue paint.

I try to wipe it off my face. And try to get it out of my hair. I feel the need to cry but I hold back the tears.

"You ok there?"a voice says. I turn around and see a girl. "The hell you doing in the boys bathroom?"I ask her.

"Girls won't let me in the girls bathroom. I'm gay, so.....yeah. The guys don't care. "She answers. I nod.

"So. How did this happen?"she asks me. "I walked out of a classroom and bam. Blue paint"I smile.

"Lovely. Sounds like the good old trickster"she says, looking mad. "Trickster?"I ask. "A friend. He's just discovered he can prank people. Trust me, you probably weren't his target"she says.

"Ok..."I say. Not really knowing what else to say. "Well,it should be easy to remove the paint. Your clothes may be ruined. And have fun with sorta looking blue hair"she smiles and walks out of he bathroom.

"Ok"I whisper. I start to wipe the paint off my face. And it sorta works. The bell rings and I groan. "Shit"I whisper.

I grab my stuff, and walk out of the bathroom. As I walk to class, everyone stares at me. I look down.

They know

I shake my head. They judge you. They hate you.

I start to shake. No. They couldn't know. Dean told everyone. He's tired of being related to a freak.

I have a hard time breathing.

"Hey Sam"a voice says. Everything looks blurry. "H-hi"I stutter out. "You ok?"the voice asks. They sound worried, who ever they are.

"Y-yeah"I look around. "Who are you?"I ask. "Um.....it's Gabe. You sure your ok? And why are you covered in blue paint?"he asks. I freeze.

"Oh shit"i whisper. I feel something grab my hand and I'm being dragged somewhere. All of a sudden I'm sitting and I feel hands on my shoulders. "Gabe?"I ask.

"Right here. Ok just breath. I think your having a panic attack"he says. I start to breath.

I feel myself start to calm down. And I can finally see him. He smirks at me, "Hey there." 

I nod. "I think we are late for class"I say. "Yeah. Let's go"he says.