RULES ❤︎

To enter, it is vital that you must follow the rules carefully. This is so we can ensure a fair competition and make sure everything runs smoothly. Thanks!

-

1) It is optional to follow this account AND the main hosts (thepriorseries ) but it is appreciated as we put a lot of effort into this awards. You may also want to follow this account simply to keep up with updates I may not post in the book.

You may also follow the judges of your category if you wish.

2) DO NOT be rude to or bribe the judges

3) Your book must have at least 4 chapters by the entry deadline. This does not include authors notes or disclaimers.

Short Stories and Poetry are an exception to this rule. You may have less than 5 chapters, as long as there is a sufficient amount to judge from.

4) You may enter up to three books, though they have to be in separate categories.

5) Please look at the 'Judges' chapter if you are wishing to be a judge. You cannot judge a category you are entered in.

6) Add this book to your library, so you can be caught up with any updates.

7) Mature content is allowed, though there may be some exceptions to that rule.

8) Your story must be in English. (Sorry!)

Please note that I may unfollow you after the competition if you aren't in the winners category. I'm sorry for this, we just don't want our following being clogged up! We follow you in the first place for convenience. Sorry for any upset by this.

-

the password is: daughters